chapter-9 has brick jojo lost interest in me?

okay this is bad. this. is .bad. oh my god this is bad. I groan, tugging my hair with my hands in frustration.

"what are you doing princess?" Brick looks at me and chuckles as he comes out of thin air like he always does. "Ughh you're part of the problem!" I scream in my head. He's very close to me now, with his hot  breadth fanning my neck and I feel my ears get red but I know this is wrong. I need to do something. For dexter.

 I nervously say, "L-look brick we cant do this anymore'

 "that's not what you said last night", he smirks

"stop saying it like that! people with get the wrong idea! God brick! I have to go!" I run to my class as fast as I can, hoping I've lost him.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

For the next few days, I avoided brick every chance I got.

"hey can you help me with the-" I cut him off, "I think bubbles is calling me!sorry!" I holler back to him as I run in the opposite direction and I hide in my locker in the girl's changing room.

"He'll never find me here" I think to myself, and suddenly my locker is flung open and a familiar red headed devil is staring right back at me.

"running away from me aren't'cha pinky?" he gets in and the locker is so cramped that his hands are pinning me down, our faces are unreasonably close to each other's.

i expect him to kiss me so mentally preparing myself i close my eyes wuickly as his face etches closer to mine.

did you think I was going to kiss you?

crap. now im embarassed.

he nuzzles my neck. well this is new it feels soft and..loving? and he looks into my eyes," why are you avoiding me?" his red eyes, drawing me in closer.

"because this is wrong" I say softly

"if you make a cute face like that when I'm about to kiss you then you're giving me the wrong idea,"  he groans. "if you keep leading me on I'll start thinking of the what ifs ,and then I'll start hoping that maybe you like me. well at least I thought you did, guess I was wrong." he shrugs and gets out of the locker, leaving me a confused and embarassed mess.

wait what? did he just leave?

 I'mm shocked.

Has Brick Jojo lost interest in me?!