Chapter 2

"What the hell is going on?" A man behind the six teenagers yelled not knowing what was going on as everyone scurried out of the store some screaming and some too afraid to even move.

"Guys w-we might want to get out if here q-quickly," Kit stuttered.

"Let's go out the back," one of the guys suggested, and they all ran to the back door only to be stopped by a hoard of the infected.

"Run the other way," Sami whispered between her gritted teeth. She turned around and became face to face with an undead woman who was tall with most of her skin dissolved and her hair of which there was very little of. The six teenagers were now surrounded with no where to go. They all stood back to back, Kit pulled out a pocket knife she had on her but that probably wouldn't help against what looked to be 20 monsters around them. Ash nudging Maghan getting her attention and gestured up looking at the hatch that opened up to the roof.

"Emma get on my shoulders," Ash whispered

"Do what?" Emma responded in a confused tone. Ash pointed up towards the ceiling and looked back at her, she jumped on his shoulder unlatched the hatch and pulled her way through then helped the others.

"What the hell do we do now?" She asked looking off the edge of the building.

"Now," Kit walked up next to her "we wait."

"What do you mean wait," Sami said concerned about what was happening," we're on a roof with nothing to survive with!"

"You are right but would you rather go back down there," Kit pointed at the hatch and die or wait it out for a bit and have a better chance of surviving." Kit raised her voice slightly.

"I guess you're right so what are we going to do while we are up here?"

"Well we observe them,watch them, study them," Kit was almost an expert when it came to situations such as this she's always studied and read about it. Though she never wanted to get close to one at least bit as close as she just was.

"So you're saying we should watch the creatures and what there behavior is like" Mark chimed in and Kit nodded.

"Just leave this to me if you guys study more on what is going so we can get a handle on things," Kit lied down on the edge of the roof and sat there trying to find learn them, such as find their weaknesses, how they reacted to certain things, what attracted them, and how they attacked their victims, it might seem like a lot for something that started that day, but Kit was interested.

As nightfall approached and they found their way towards a hotel surprisingly packed and panicked. The six of them pushed through the crowd and to the front desk "We need a r-room" one of them asked a young man behind the counter. He was trembling of fear with his eyes focused on the doors behind them. Handing the room key to Maghan they all went up to room 365, and settled down for the rest of the night.
---------------
AN// sorry if I don't update much I try to update as much as I can but hope you enjoy reading

Much love <3
-Jewel