The twenty-seventh chapter

--------------------------------------------

(Here is a picture that I made today, finally! I wanted to try something new and that is why it's kinda nude... (-//.//-) He is in the hospital by the way and has gotten the tube taken out.)

(There was no one that gave any questions in time so I am just doing the questions I believe might want to be answered the most. However, since there were no questions asked the story has been dragged down because of that and Y/N won't get to know any additional questions because of that.)

--------------------------------------------

Y/N pov.

I didn't feel like there was anything I needed to question... (Sadness;-;) 

Alex seemed to want to leave the bathroom so I turned around and walked forward slightly. Alex then continued past me and walked towards the kitchen so I decided to follow him so we can talk. 

Walking into the kitchen I find Alex sitting on the table looking apologetic. 

"Sorry if I shouldn't sit here. I just feel like you would be more comfortable on the chair and I need to sit..." He tells me looking away almost like he was embarrassed. He seemed focused on the outside like he was missing it...

"It's alright... So... Do you miss the outside?" I ask him sitting down on the chair looking at him almost all the time.

"Kinda... I don't like being under a roof that much from a bad experience in different homes!" He tells me still looking out not really sounding like he was sad about the fact that he had been through something...

"Why are you so calm about most things going on?" I continue looking down to the floor, putting my arms on my lap leaning forward.

"Well... Considering how long I have been outside on my own and being bruised up for a while..." He trails off almost like he was expecting me to understand the continuation of what he was gonna say. He also puts his hand on the back of his neck rubbing it for only a few seconds before making his arm drop to the side. He is now looking at the floor as well.

"I have had a long time of getting used to the 'wildlife' of the city..." He says laughing slightly and making quotation marks when he said the word 'wildlife'.

"How long have you been out there exactly?" I question him looking right at him and he looks back at me but his face is filled with slight worry. He quickly looks away again putting his hand once more on the neck but scratching it slightly instead. 

"A... Hmmm... Should be around 14 years about now..." He slowly says not really looking at me again. The room becomes slightly harder to breathe in from something pressuring the air... 

"I... I can trust you right?" He sounded worried and I can almost hear him swallow. He sighs slightly and then turns his head towards me looking hopeful. He almost looks like a child in need of someone to lean on... 

"I promise that whatever you are gonna tell me I can keep it..." I told him giving him a confident look with no smile just to make sure I gave him the feeling that I was being serious.

"Alright... I..." He stops for a long time and looks away again his face not holding the same confidence as before.

"I don't have the last name... Never had one... I... Don't think I am from here..." He tells me and I feel like whatever reason that made me think that he was off disappeared... Like that was all I needed to know...

"How can you not be from here?" I realize that what he said had to be questioned so I asked him this and all he does is freeze. 

"I... I never got to know why..." He seems so sad it's making me feel pitiful for the tiny male. I stand up and move towards him feeling like he might just need some encouraging words to feel better.