Awekening

You wake up and the avengers are staring at  you worried  (Thor,Natasha,Steve,tony,Bucky,Bruce and Clint).  As u sit up you say - so.. uhm I.. eh I guess I have a lot to explain. Yes we thought you and Wanda died we mourned you held a funeral and u never even thought about telling us that u guys are alive?! Where are Wanda anyways is she hiding somewhere? Says Steve.  You: Well Wan...Wanda is dead she didn't make it.    Natasha: oh I'm sorry, I hope you understand that we had to kill her thanos was going to use her against us and you just wanted to save her I'm so sorry.   You: it's okay I get it you where put in a impossible position and had to choose and I have come over Wanda's dead and all I want to do now is go and get some sleep in my room, is it's still there.    Nadia (you) goes up too her room takes forward her headphones and put on some music from Spotify then Wanda's favourite song comes on and you start thinking about all the good memories u look around and then start crying she's gone you're thinking and it's all Tony's fault but u can't kill him because he's been nice to you.    All suddenly you can feel how you're powers are getting out of control u try to calm you're self down to stop them but it doesn't work so you panic and then the whole building starts to shake everyone can hear how the windows shatters in to a thousand Pisces and the avengers come running from they're rooms and try to figure out what's going on.   Thor: Are we under attack?   Steve: I don't know this have never happened before!    Bucky: Guys where are Nadia(you)???!     Natasha: in her room I think she said she was going to sleep here.        They all run to you're room to find u on you're knees crying Natasha runs forward to you trying to hug u so that you will stop but it just makes it worse.    You: stop......    Natasha: what?   You: stop...... it hurts please make it stop!    Thor: maybe try to calm down a little?     You: stop......      Tony: guys she's going crazy let me put her to sleep just for a while. He whispers to them.    Steve: I don't think it's working it's getting worse, Nadia listen you need to stop this now you're tearing the building apart!      Natasha to the avengers: guys I think it's about Wanda.          Bruce: how do u know that??     You: everyone shut up please I want it to stop but I can't !      Clint: maten of u focus on all the good memories with her it will stop?     You try to focus but u can't and then u hear tony say I'll put her down. That's it now you're eyes are glowing green and tony runs forward to u with the sleeping drug you try to stop him but it's to late it's already in you're chest at first you get dizzy but then you start to getting mad and screams so you're powers makes a big explosion around you everyone flies across the room and hit the wall. The blast was so big so it turned most of you're belongings to dust and one of the things was the headphones with the phone.    The people down the street run always as the glass are falling Down on them a little girl looks up and sees the green glowing out of the huge building she pokes at her dad and says: Dad look! The scarlet witch is back! Then the dad says: I'm sorry hun but she died the avengers said so and the news so that must be some experiments they are doing that went wrong.

Meanwhile as the explosion cools down you passes out laying on the floor among the others that passed out unconscious......