Chapter 1

Sammy's POV

I finished tying the ropes around a guy I found, he seemed to be waking up, he looked up at me glaring. Why is he glaring? He should be glad, after all he will be given to my lord as a sacrifice for our freedom, the sheep must learn to believe in our savior.

"I must say I'm...." 

'NO MY LORD, STAY BACK, I AHH I'M YOUR PROPHET *SNAP*'

What was that, I'm crying, why am I crying.

'BETRAYED'

"Stop"

'ABANDONED'

"SHUTUP"

'HE LEFT YOU, HE KILLED YOU SAMMY, STOP LYING TO YOURSELF'

"No that can't be true"

I felt someone grab me, I struggled to get out of their grasp but they held onto me tight, I was still crying. Images and visions, voices, and my own voice were filling my head, it felt like millions of the same memory was coming back. Still struggling to get away from whoever was holding onto me but I couldn't, I panicked as they held me against the wall, I couldn't get away. My head filling with different parts of memory all at once, going through a sensory overload with all the images flashing at once with the voices all talking at once.

They finally stopped and all I could think about was how he killed me, I was loyal and did everything in my life for him, HE KILLED ME SO MANY TIMES... But he mostly lied to me, saying he would never hurt someone like me. I can't believe he lied, said he would keep me safe, but he killed me multiple times and then I died again with an ax to the head. I glanced over to the wooden beam seeing that the sacrifice was gone, the ropes broke.

"Sammy you okay now", startled I jumped but was pulled closer to whomever was holding me, I turned my head around only to find the man I tied up had been the one that had me locked against the wall. "LET ME GO", as I yelled at him he seemed skeptical to do so, as if he was picking his next words carefully. He cautiously let me go replying "I didn't know if you were going to be hostile after getting your memories back or not"

"Why... why... w-hy would he kill me" I asked tearing up, struggling to form the start of a sentence. "Hey, no one has control of what they were doing down here, it's going to be better now, the loop is breaking" the strange man had replied with what seemed to be whatever he thought would be comforting. "Who even are you?", I knew nothing about this man other than him escaping the ritual multiple times while I died. I waited for his response as he thought over if he should tell me, "Henry Stein, an old animator at the studio, the one who created Bendy". As I heard that sentence I ran, ran far from there, that Henry guy yelled for me to stop and come back but I didn't. I got to a hiding place and thought about what I just heard.

He said he created Bendy, does that mean he's the one who created this hellscape, was he the one that started the loop... did he create the ink demon that kills me every loop. before I could get a grip on my thoughts I stopped thinking, I heard something above me, it was crawling

'No'

'Just no'

I know that sound all too well, no I don't want to see that creature again, I tried to get up to open the door but something fell on me. The roof broke and My Lord fell onto me, I screamed out in pain, my back bruised. My lord got up, and he stared at me, I thought I should be afraid of him or try to run but instead something in my brain clicked and I right up with a bounce, only slightly flinching in pain at the pain growing in my back. "My Lord are you okay, do you need help, you're not hurt are you, I got a med kit in here somewhere" I was quick to ask him if he needed anything, checking to make sure nothing seemed to be hurt, his angle on the the right foot didn't seem all okay.

"I don't need help, you annoying idiot", he shot back at me with venom in his words. I tried not to show any hurt from those words, he shoved me out of his way as he walked out of the room I was hiding in, hissing in pain as he shoved into my shoulder, he looked back for a second but I quickly stood up straight with composer to avoid any more trouble. With that he walked away from me, my back screaming in pain from the impact of the fall, I might want to go and check the infirmity for something that can help.