Chapter 6

Bendy's POV

It's been a couple of weeks since I started dating Sammy, and we couldn't be separated. Walking down the halls to Sammy's office I walked into the Angel, Susie or as she says, Alice. She isn't so mean now that the loop is over. "You're off to visit your boyfriend again?", I guess Henry told everyone already. "Ya, thought he could use some company", she seemed to be thinking about something. "Oh, well I just came from there, he said to tell you that he was a little tired and was going to take a nap, wanna hang out instead", I thought for a minute, "sure, I got nothing else to do". Me and Alice walked down to a little area, it was some couches and a radio with a coffee table and tea, "so how's the book club and tea going", I asked, I wasn't able to join so I just was a little curious, "pretty good, we finished the Illusion of Living and have moved on to Moby Dick".

"So you wanna play a little game Bendy", I froze, I know that tone of voice, it was a planning voice, ohhh she was planning something, and with my smarts I recall her saying Sammy was taking a nap, but now that I look to the corner of my eyes I can see a camera, Alice knows that I hate camera's, and the camera is blinking green, meaning something or someone was on the other side watching, and Sammy shouldn't be tired because he has a night of sleep and I was there, we fell asleep together, and when we woke he was energized, Sammy must be planning something.

Well I have my own surprise...

"You know what, sure, but I'm choosing the game, since Sammy is sleeping why don't we move him somewhere and when he wakes up, he will be faced with choices to who he's more loyal too" , I made my tail move to the side pointing at the camera without making it obvious to Sammy on the other side that I knew what was going on. Alice froze and obviously knew I caught on and I guess she decided this would be more fun than what she was originally going to do."sure, this sounds fun", she secretly winked. I saw the light go red on the camera, telling me that Sammy must have gone to pretend to be asleep, scared that I would find out. I nodded to Alice and we got up and headed towards Sammy's office ready to test him, I paused half way there, "Wait don't need to set up the choices before we get him".

Sammy's POV

I turned off the cameras after hearing Alice say that, she knew what the plan was, we were going to trick him into going in circles around the studio while I set up a room for us to sit down and eat, but Alice here just agreed to his game, he's going to test me, but how? I ran some ink on the wall and went through it heading for my office and pretending to sleep, I waited there for a while before I finally heard the room's door open and felt someone pick me up. I stayed still and didn't let them know I was awake, I felt them set me on a chair and leave I waited a while before I got up. I pretended to wake up and freak out to where I was. "Where the hell am I, this isn't my room, hello is anyone here", I walked around pretending to be confused. I looked around the room and saw two plates, they both had food on them, the only food I have ever saw down here is Bacon Soup but somehow, one plate had Angel cake on it and the other had something labeled Devil fruit, I have no idea what that was. (because I made it up Sammy, although what if it is a thing)

While looking at it I looked at the Angel cake and thought for a while...

I looked back at the weird apple that was made of ink, then back at the angel cake that looked normal. I grabbed the apple because for the many years I have been done here, if you give me food, I will only trust it if it's made of ink like Bacon soup and its bacon. taking a bite out of it and eating the whole thing I noticed the cake disappear, it melted into some ink and vanished, I heard a distant yell of Alice, she and My Lord must be watching and she didn't like my choice.I saw behind me two plushies, one of my boyfriend and one of Alice.

I instantly grabbed the one of My Lord and hugged it like I haven't seen him in ages. I just like plushies and one of him is like winning the lottery, I saw the other one melt like the cake but I ignored it and just kept a hold on the plushie in my grasp right now. I looked around till two cardboard cutouts popped into my face and I got scared by the angel and ended up breaking it out of being jumped scared.

I looked left at the other one and didn't mind that it popped out of nowhere, "dang Alice is gonna hate me for this, but it scared me". I heard My Lords laughter like he found it funny that Alice was getting shoved under the bus. So far the game they were playing was more like a game of showing Alice how much I love My Lord over her, and I was somehow the confused one. I saw ink pour out of the ceiling and take the form of a wall with two doors in it, they were big doors, like the ones that Henry chooses when he has to choose the Angels path or the Devils path, they were open and I looked at the angels, "He's going to pick the Angel", "Are you kidding? He's totally going to pick the Devil", I heard them talk from wherever they were hiding, "well to bad I'm a sinner, we all know that god would never take me". I walked into the Devils path with a noticeable smile though my mask, the walls disappear and I turned around and saw a miracle station with my lord across from it, I ran up to My Lord and hugged him, he pulled my mask to the side of my face to see my big smile towards him, he smiled and placed a kiss on me.

"So you have fun playing this little game I set up Sam", I looked at him and nodded excited, forgetting how to talk somehow, "I just can't believe he didn't go for the Angel Cake, a ink covered apple over a cake, you are a strange man Sammy" I turned around to see a frustrated Alice next to a disappearing Miracle Station.

"I've been here for so long Alice that anything good related must be like the inky Bacon Soup or else it is not safe to eat", I responded not caring for the cake at all, "safety inspectors look down on you from all over then", me and both of them started laughing at the joke she made. "So My Lord why did you do all this", he seemed to smirk at my question. "Well somebody was planning something through the cameras and we all know I'm the one that surprises people with games don't we Sam", I froze, he knew I was on the cameras, I can't believe he put it all together that quick. I went back to reality hearing My Lord laugh at me for just now knowing he knew I was planning something earlier. "Don't worry Sammy, maybe next time if you're more sneaky you can't surprise me with something, but just know you're trying to compete with the master of surprise"

I looked at him and gave him a hug, we ended up talking about all sorts of things and pranking Norman who was now mad at us for switching the book clubs tea with bacon soup. It was a good day and after all of this, I think it'll be a great life, wait can we even die down here if the loops broken...

well I guess I'll just have to live out the rest of my days with My Lord and all my friends.