Stabbed

"OW! That's not very nice!" I said as I got stabbed by some smelly robber dude. I punched him and then webbed him up and called the police so they knew where to find him. I looked down at my right side and saw that there was a knife sticking out of my side. Oh how nice. What a way to end my Wednesday night.

I swung back to the apartment because I knew Aunt May was out until really late, like two in the morning late, since she was doing a night shift.

I swung into the bathroom and looked back down to my side. There was blood dripping down so I knew I had to patch that up quickly. I took the knife out and all of a sudden there was just a bunch of blood pooling out of my side. I think that is supposed to happen. Right? Yeah.

I shook myself out of my thoughts before I died right on the bathroom floor. I really don't feel like telling Aunt May that I was Spider-man by dying. I walked to my bedroom and grabbed some thread and a sewing needle. I mean that is what it looked like the tools doctors use in those tv shows.

I feel like I should know this stuff. I mean my aunt is literally a nurse. Maybe that's because I never listen to her rants. I always thought that they would be useless. 

I was wrong.

I looked at the bloody knife on the counter and then looked back at my bleeding side. I grabbed a cup of water and poured it on my side.

That hurt. But I shrugged it off and I grabbed the sewing needle and the thread and pierced my side.

It took my all not to scream. I quickly grabbed a towel and shoved it in my mouth so my neighbors don't think that I will be on the next episode of Criminal Minds or Law and Order: SVU.

As I stitched up my side, I thought about what I could do to protect it. Thinking about it, I have gauze from whenever I need to cover up cuts I would get on patrol.

After I was done, I wrapped my entire stomach in gauze but made sure it wasn't noticeable under a shirt. It wasn't. I then cleaned up all of the messes I made and made sure everything looks ok and not suspicious.

Once everything was done, I looked at the stove and saw that it was nearing two and since Aunt May hates when I am up this late, I decided to go to bed. I already did my homework anyways.

*Time Skip To Morning*

I woke up to May yelling that I am going to be late and she is going back to bed since she has to go in at noon. I quickly got up and I just kept what I had on.

For some reason I felt like I was forgetting something. Do I need to clean out a cut? Nah, I would feel it and besides, it would most likely be healed because of my super healing. 

I shrugged my shoulders and then I grabbed my bag and an apple and rushed to the subway.

I got to school just in time so I ran to first period which was a study hall. Since I had nothing to do I grabbed a pass and headed to the band room to practice my solo that I got for our summer concert in a couple of weeks. The clarinet solo is pretty hard and there are a bunch of trills and hard high and low notes. Oh well.

*Time Skip To 2nd Period*

I went right out to the gym since I didn't need to change since I was wearing shorts and a t- shirt. I waited for Ned. Soon he came out and we waited by the bleachers for the teacher to tell us what we were doing. He soon came out and he told us it was a free day and that we just have to stay active.

Ned and I went over to the ropes and just hung out by there. I decided to climb up the rope. As I was climbing the rope, I remembered what I forgot about.