Chapter 1

Sonic: Hello, folks! I'm Sonic the Hedgehog. Recapping the events of "Sonic's Adventures of Stitch! The Movie" and both seasons of "The Adventures of Sonic, Lilo & Stitch", all of Jumba's 625 experiments were released on Earth, so me, my friends, Lilo, and Stitch were given the assignment to locate the experiments and find their true calling.

Amy: And we have found all of the experiments!

Tails: Ladies and gentlemen! Here's "Sonic's Adventures of Leroy and Stitch".

Insert Intro Here

Shadow: Can you believe it, guys? We've found all of Stitch's 625 experiment cousins and found each of them their true calling.

Amy: Yeah. It was a lot of work, but we did it.

Tails: Guys, we got an intergalactic fax from the Grand Councilwoman.

Sonic: Lemme see. It says, "Dear Sonic and Co", blah, blah, blah. "Please report to Planet Turo with Lilo, Stitch, Jumba, and Pleakley for a special announcement".

Cream: It must be about the experiments.

Amy: Well, let's go.

Sonic and Co went to Planet Turo.

Galactic Federation Headquarters: Planet Turo

Shadow: Hey, guys. Wonder what the Grand Councilwoman has to say about us completing our assignment?

Lilo: We'll just have to wait and see.

GCW: Aloha.

Everyone: Aloha.

GCW: Today the Galactic Council assembles to honor Lilo and Stitch, along with Sonic and Co who have successfully captured all 625 of Jumba's genetic experiments, turned them from bad to good, and found each a place where it can belong.

Tails: It was hard work, but it was finished.

GCW: To recognize the completion of their task, the Galactic Council has elected to bestow the following rewards...

Pleakley: 😲 You hear that, Jumba? We're gonna get prizes.

GCW: Dr. Jumba Jookiba, we hereby return the confiscated key to your laboratory.

Jumba: Hah! With old lab back, evil possibilities are infinite!

GCW: Agent Wendy Pleakley...

Sonic: There's Pleakley's family! They wanted Pleakley to get married, but he didn't want to.

GCW: We hereby offer you the chair of Earth Studies at the GACC.

Everyone: Ohh.

Knuckles: What's GACC an acronym for?

Pleakley: Galactic Alliance Community College. And you're making me the chair of Earth Studies? Yes!

Cream: That's great!

Cheese: Chao chao chao!

GCW: As for Stitch, you are hereby offered a commission as captain of the Galactic Armada and commander of it's new flagship the BRB-9000.

Stitch: Ooh. BRB.

Sonic: What's BRB an acronym for?

Stitch: Big Red Battleship! Ah-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha!

Shadow: Good for you, Stitch!

GCW: Sonic and Co, you are free to take your vacations in Hawaii anytime you want.

Tails: That's amazing!

GCW: Finally, Lilo Pelekai, you shall become our first Earth ambassador and return to Kauai to be the experiments' sole caretaker.