Later that day...

In the end I decided to call myself either downfall, Zion, or after. It will be one of those three. He will ask his son later on about which three he liked better as a nickname for himself. Though I'll admit that I like the word downfall....

I thought and nodded to myself as I waited for geno.

Geno was still distracted and staring up at the stars with delight on his face and I smiled.

I'm glad I can at least be here for this geno even if I couldn't for any of the other geno's. I thought, grateful.

Hmm...so I wonder which error or what multiverse is this one? I tilted my head, a bit thoughtful now.

Like is this a fallen star sans multiverse? Forced god multiverse? Original multiverse? Hmm so many different ones that I don't remember the name of...well besides empireverse...I know there are more I just can't remember the names...

But since geno was in the safe screen...I can rule out quite a few of them...hmm oh well, I decided to shrug it off, I'll only take care of the ones that I care about-but..wait...I have a lot of sans and papyrus's that I cared about in my last life...

Like I like the original brothers, Underswap, underfell, Fellswap, swapfell, horrortale, dreamtale, quantumtale, dusttale, Killertale, ink, error, fresh, aftertale, reapertale, Xtale, epictale, and other aus that I've forgotten the name of...shoot...

Well I have a lot that I care about..but I'm going to shrug it off, right now, I'm only going to care about my son but if I overhear anything about the ones I've taken a liken to, I may help them out if they need it. I thought and nodded at that.

But right now I have a son to take care of, so I'll focus on him.

I thought and nodded to myself at that. But everything was doing alright so far...

I just watched my son for a while before he walked over to me, satisfied with watching the stars up so close to himself.

I smiled, "looks like we should visit this au often if you want to."

Geno looked at me with surprise and a hint of delight, "yeah."

"Ok, so I've decided on three different nicknames for myself, which one do you like better? Zion?  After? Or downfall?" I asked him and geno looked thoughtful and was silent for a minute or two before he answered.

"I think...downfall suits you better.." geno told me, then  I smiled and nodded at that.

"Ok, downfall it is." I said and then I opened a portal.

"Come on, let's explore the multiverse and see what the aus are like." I told geno who nodded and we went through the portal together.

I glanced around, curious as to which au this was.

"Hmm I wonder which au this one is?" I said thoughtfully looking around to see if anything would give me a hint as to what this au was like.

Geno shrugged and we walked around, that was when I learned it was...quantumtale..awe they are so adorable...I thought hugging a kid sans and papyrus to myself and geno just watched it.

"Pops..come on..." geno said and I almost poured but I let them down and turned to geno.

"Ok ok, I'm coming. Next au to go to now.." I told him and opened a portal and we went through, leaving the quantumtale brother to stare in surprise.

"He looked like dad..." quantumtale sans mentioned to his brother who nodded.

"Let's go tell dad!" Quantumtale papyrus said and they rushed off to where their father would be at right now.

Meanwhile with downfall and geno, "how did you get stuck?" I asked him looking at geno with a puzzled look as he was upside down in a tree, stuck.

I teleported up there, "I don't know." Geno responded as I carefully freed his foot that had become stuck in the tree.

He came lose and I carefully righted him before I teleported back to the ground and put him down.

"...thanks pops..." geno told me and I nodded.

"Your welcome. Now let's see what au this is." I told him and he just nodded as he shifted the scarf to cover his face a bit.

I guess he was a bit embarrassed? I don't know exactly but I shrugged it off and we started walking.

Hmm..I watched as an Underswap papyrus and sans were talking to each other and geno looked a bit puzzled.

"Oh so this is the Underswap au...well Underswap is a swapped au, so papyrus would be in sans position and sans would be in papyrus position like everyone else is swapped as well." I explained to geno who nodded at that.

"Well let's go..maybe we can take a break back to the first au we went to?" Geno asked me a bit.

"Yeah sure, how many aus do you want to see and visit? I know some of them would be horrible though..." I mentioned and he nodded.

"Let's..visit a few more before we stop back to the first au..." geno told me and I just nodded, opening another portal and we walked through it.

The next au we ended up visiting was...horrortale..geno did not want to stay there at all and we left right as we had entered it, barely missing the fact that error was trying to find his younger self in the multiverse and that we just missed him as he looked through horrortale.

We decided a break then and there was good. So we went back to outertale and geno went back to looking at the stars with a calm look on his face.

I smiled, glad that I could help geno since I had always wanted to help him and all...

So I sat down near geno, who just wanted to star at the stars for the day or so.

I laid on my back and also just looked at the stars...I guess we will stay here for the night..I thought and closed my eyes.

____*_____*_____*____*____*____*___
Finally finished with 1041, this was on of the only stories that showed up on my drafts and update part when I clicked on it.

I hope it doesn't mix like a few of the stories they did show up on it when I post this chapter...

I would love to try and update my reaper in creepypastas world but man, that story mixed with two other drafts or a posted story of mine...

Like it has a NAJ nightmare picture for me, the tags have a leviathan and all that with my becoming horror draft first chapter on it.

Strange... oh well hope you like it!

And comment what you think.

Ja ne~!

Xx