Hmmm

I was thinking about inviting error to hang out with us the next time I felt him close again. I thought, wondering if he would even let me get close to ask before taking off or not.

Which he might let me do, but I'm not completely sure. I won't know until I try it though.

So I'll just wait until I can feel him again watching us, I know he probably has a one way portal for him to watch us, but sometimes I don't feel him, like he might be destroying aus or with nightmare or something.

Who knows, I just need to be patient and wait for an opportunity to arrive-andddd speaking of an opportunity, seems like errors watching us now.

I smiled and turned to look in the area and made a beckoning motion in his direction.

I felt some hesitation from error and just waited for a few minutes to see what he would do.

Then I felt a portal open up and finally, out stepped error.

I smiled, "hello again. Would you like to come join us?"

I had set up a small picnic area for myself, geno, and possible error if he joined in.

Error looked a little hesitant before heading over and siting down nearby.

I smiled at him, "nice to meet you in person. Is there any kind of food you would like to try out? Any drinks?"

Error just give a hesitate look before finally nodding, "what is there to have...?"

I smiled and carefully pulled out the food and set it down along with the drinks, with some juices and tea, along with some hot chocolate that I had stored in a big bottle that kept it warm inside.

Error stared at the big bottle with a puzzled look, "it's hot chocolate inside this. I made some because geno and I both like it. You can have some if you would like?"

Error perked up, eye-lights turning to stars and made a gimme motion to the big bottle.

I have an amused look before grabbing a cup and pouring some hot chocolate inside and handing it to error while started drinking it without caring how hot it is.

I just felt a little amused, geno on the other hand, blinked a few times, a bit curious on who the other skeleton is.

"So uh what's your name?" Geno asked error while blinked a few times.

Error took a few sips of his hot chocolate, just savoring it.

"E-Error...I'm error..." error mumbled a little bit as I set the plates and hand one to error.

Who accepted it with a blink and stared down at the food.

"Eat when you want to or are hungry." I told him with a small hum.

Geno started to eat his own food slowly, just savoring it, Gaster makes good food after all.

Error slowly took a bite, a bit curious to see how it tasted and froze up a bit, huh? This..tasted pretty damn good.

Error stared eyes wide down at the plate of food in his hand before he started taking more bites of the food, Gaster sure knows how to cook.

Error soon finished his plate of food before he stared up at the stars.

Geno also was staring up at the stars, just loving it all.

I on the other hand, started to eat some of my food and drank some tea.

I paused a little bit, eye sockets narrowing as I slowly turned around to stare behind, eye-lights looking around.

Something was off...but what...

Just then a portal opened up and out dashed ink, who's eye-lights were focused on error who was too distracted by the stars.

I teleported and grabbed ink from the back of his shirt, causing him to blink a few times with a surprised  look as his head turned to look who grabbed him, jaw dropping a little bit at who he was staring at.

I carefully walked out of sight and from heading distance, "what do you think your doing."

Ink blinked a few times, "umm...stopping the destroyer from destroying this au?"

My eye sockets narrowed at him, making ink sweat a little bit at the almost glare on gasters face.

"You can clearly see him watching the stars, no strings out, no nothing, yet you would still attack him just because he's in the au and hasn't even done anything yet?" I started, feeling very displeased.

Ink moved a little bit, curling up a little, still dangling from gasters hold.

"Uhhhh....but..he destroy aus I make...why wouldn't I think he wouldn't destroy this one..?" Ink mumbled a little bit, arms crossing now.

My eye sockets narrowed even more at ink, who let out a small squeak at the look on gasters face.

"Clearly you don't know error enough, you really think he just destroys because he wants to?" I asked, still very displeased by ink.

Ink blinked a few times, confused, "then why?"

"Oh it's not like you ever believed him before or listened to what he wanted to say. Stop creating for a month and see how many aus he destroys and then see if he continues." I told ink who blinked a few times.

"Uhh why?" Ink asked, being a little stupid.

"Why? Well I won't tell you right now, but give him a solid month, if he's still destroying aus after that. Come find me." I told ink, before I tossed him into a portal.

Ink let out a startled noise when he got tossed through a portal.

I headed back and sat back down, he'll come find me in a month if he remembers. I thought to myself, watching the stars with a small hum.

___*____*____*____*____*____*_____*
Finished with 1038 words. Finally.

I feel like it was a little to soon to include ink...oh well.

I feel like I could have waited like a bit longer before ink meets Zion...hmmm meh it's fine I guess.

Hope you like and comment what you think.

Sorry this took forever to update.

Ja ne~!

Aftertale, Gaster/downfall/Zion/after, sans/Geno
Outertale, sans/outer, papyrus/ moon
Undertale, sans/classic, papyrus/cream
Underswap, sans/blue, papyrus/orange
Underfell, sans, red, papyrus/edge
Swapfell, sans/blackberry, papyrus/purple
Fellswap, sans/black, papyrus/gold
Horrortale, sans/horror/Mars, papyrus/Jupiter
Killertale, sans/killer
Dusttale, sans/dust, papyrus/ phantom
Xtale, sans/cross
Reapertale, sans/reaper, papyrus/ grim, Gaster/death
Dreamtale, Dream, nightmare
Ink, error, fresh,

I was feeling very stubborn on trying to update this and finally managed to today.

Xxxx