Chapter 1

( Welcome to One Wild Date Night! So just to set the storyline, They are now 22. Mike is dead due to trying to save El from a couple years ago, El is now over Mike's death and ready to start a new life without him. Other from that, it's the same stuff in the show :> ) 

**In text**

Will: Hey El!

El: Hii!

Will: I was wondering if you'd want to go out tonight with me!

El: Oh sure!

Will: Ok! Enzo's at 8:00?

El: Sure! 

Will: Mk, I will pick you up at 7:50! :D

El: Oki doki, see you then!

**out of text**

El's outfit:

Will's outfit: 

Will's outfit: 

**Will picks her up**

El: Hii!

Will: Hey!

**they both hug** Will: so you ready for a night to remember?

El: Mhm **smiles**

**they get to Enzo's**

Waiter: How many?

Will: um 2.

**waiters gets the menus, and takes Will and El to their seats.**

Waiter: so what would you like to eat? 

Will: um. Spagetti with Marinana sauce, and red wine please.

El: Waffles please.

Waiter: oh um sorry, we don't supply waffles.

El: oh then uh. Pepperoni pizza please! 

Waiter: drink?

El: white wine please.

Waiter: Ok coming right up M'lady, and sir.

Will: oo M'lady **smirks**

El: uh huh.. **laughs and smirks**

**before the food comes, there is a huge  sound of glass that hits the floor, the entire restaurant looks over to where it came from, they all see that a demogorgon has infiltrated. Everyone starts screaming meanwhile El's anxiety builds up. Everyone runs out of the building except Will and El. El pauses time.**

Will: WHAT DO YOU WANT? YOU TOOK EVERYTHING AWAY ONCE, DON'T YOU THINK THAT'S ENOUGH, YOU LITTLE BRAT!?!!?!??!

El: calm down Will.

Will: I CAN'T FREAKING CALM DOWN IF THERE'S A FREAKIN DEMOGORGON RIGHT IN FRONT OF US WAITING TO KILL US! I DON'T EVEN KNOW HOW YOU ARE SO FREAKING CALM

El: well fluff, I am really scared right now, I can't even tell you how much my anxiety has gone up, but please calm down.

Will: you're right, I'm sorry. It's ok. **smiles**

El: uh huh. **smiles and smirks**