Chapter 3

(Sams pov)

So Seb fookin died.
(Rip that sebby ayeee). I looked across the room to Olly and broke out into a nervous sweat. "We've gotta hide the body...there's no cheese and crackers in prison gromit- ok that was inappropriate I'll stop, but for real we have to get rid of it somehow ". Olly nodded at me , gazing between me and sebs body. "Choke me like you hate me but you love me...". Olly sang underneath his breath. I looked at him in disbelief. "Are you singing a corpse song??". Olly gulped and nodded once more "well you see I thought it was fitting because well- sebs a fucking corpse?". I shook my head and looked at the floor, because well he wasn't wrong to be fair but we needed to focus. "We could feed him to my pigs". Olly piped up. "Wait you have pigs? that kind of makes sense actually for some reason but anyway , that's perfect now help me carry this fat bitch".

-time skip-

Hours had gone by.
We managed to feed Seb to Olly's pig named sir oinkalot... that fucker did oinkalot...a bit like how I'm gonna be making Olly oink now that my bastard of a wife is dead...I shoved the kids in a cupboard somewhere for now but that's not important, what is important is this sweet sexy thang in-front of me , look at him sweating after carrying that hefty bastard...god it turns me on.

(Olly pov)

Sam had been staring at me for a solid twenty minutes, they were licking their lips and I wasn't quite sure what to say. We had just buried their wife for fuck sake I'm still in shock I mean- what if people think I'm a sussy baka...what if they think I-I'm ......IMPOSTER