Chapter 2

Olly opened his apartment door and 23 cats came running out. "Just...don't mind them". Olly said sweating nervously. Sam shrugged "don't worry your pussy is the only one I want tonight". Olly blushed and looked down, dropping his anime body pillows in embarrassment. "Let's take this to the bedroom". Sam grabbed the others boys hand as they rushed into the room. Clothes began flying everywhere, it was chaos. "S-sam Senpai I'm s-shy...". Olly exclaimed. "Don't worry baby boy I'll treat you just right". Sam caressed his cheek and slowly leaned down to begin a passionate make out session with Olly. Quiet whimpers left the boys mouth as Sam began to trail his large hands down to his (no no area). "S-sam!". Olly moaned and writhed around in the sheets. Just before things could get heated Sebastian kicked down Olly's door with a sour expression on his face, he was holding both kids in his arms of course, he couldn't leave them at home duh. "Sam how could you...YOU FUCKING HOE-". "SEB SEB I CAN EXPLAIN". Sam said and scrambled to his feet hiding his very naked body with his hands. Before Sam could even blink Seb put the kids on the floor and lunged at Sam with full force, his hands wrapped around his neck. Olly watched this all unfold, he was terrified. He ran to the cupboard with a pikahcu plushie and locked himself in there. Meanwhile Seb was absolutely obliterating Samuel with violent punches to the throat. Sam threw Seb off and he hit his head off the bedside table.

Everything went black...