" How we met . . . " || Nagito Komaeda x Reader. (Chapter #2)

!!!- Melanin Y/N. (Melanin: Of color.)  Male/Non-Binary Y/N. (Pronouns used: He/They)
!!!-First person for a bit, then may go into third person.
!!!- Y/N IS 16, KOMAEDA IS 17 YEARS OLD. (I know Komaeda isn't a minor canonically, but the person who has requested this oneshot requested I lower his age, as they are a minor and would like the fic to be in their age group.)

~.-Brief explanation/preview: Y/N is a hot topic cashier. One day he sees a strange male enter the store, and throughout doing his job, they kept an eye on this strange light-haired male. Y/N had still been doing his job, checking people out when said albino male had made his way to the checkout. 

!!-TW-!!-USE OF SLURS. ( F@gg0t/F@g.), Mention of religion(Christianity) Skip if uncomfortable ! <3

---
((First person POV))
-
 It was about 5:15 in the morning where I'm from at the moment. I had woken up not that long ago and was currently making my way from my kitchen to my bathroom so I could get ready for work. I start work at 6:30 so I had a little less than an hour and a half to get ready and make my way there.  I reach my bathroom, walking into the dark room. I flicked a dim light on as it was still early and I didn't want to hurt my eyes. I wandered around the room, grabbing some shower necessities and setting them down on a little table I have. I grab my phone out of the pocket of my hoodie, putting on a random playlist before starting to strip. Once I was completely stripped, I turned the water on, Letting it run for a moment. Once it'd reached a good temperature I hopped in, Zoning out of real life and tuning in to only the music. After a bit of this song playing, I realized it was "Trees" by McCafferty.  I smiled; humming a long to the song, leaning into the feeling of the warm water hitting my body.  I listened to the words of the song, Letting the water hit my face. 

"I Hide in the closet, But I'm not a F@gg0t !"

"My friends never found out my mom was a chr1s71@n,"

"My dad is an Alchie, I bet that he kills me."

"I don't know how god thinks, But god do you love me ?"

"I don't know how god thinks, But god do you love me ?!"

The words of that verse ringing in my ears as lathered my hair in shampoo. After that, I kind of blacked out for a moment. When I zoned back in, I was out of the shower and smelled clean enough to finish getting ready. I grabbed a towel, drying my hair. Once I'd done that, brushed my teeth, etc I wrapped the towel around my waist, walking out of the bathroom and into my bedroom. I changed into my uniform, accessorizing a bit of course, then walked to my dresser and started on my makeup. I never did much makeup when I went to work, Just a bit of concealer under my eyes, on some blemishes, I'd do my eyebrows and maybe my eyeliner if I was feeling up to it. I felt like doing my eyeliner today, So I did just that.  

Once I'd finished my makeup, I grabbed my shoes putting them on, Along with my bag. I had a black backpack with a bunch of pins on it I took everywhere. Grabbing my Phone, Charger and headphones off my nightstand, I made my way out of my bedroom and over to my front door. I grabbed my keys off the small table by the door and walked out the door, locking it behind me.

-----

I soon made it to my work place. Now, You may be wondering where I work as I don't think I've told you. I'm a hot topic cashier. Simple I know, But I find the job quite entertaining. My managers are quite nice too, Some of the nicest co-workers I've had in a long time. Haha- 
Anyways, We're getting off topic. I got to my work place, parking my car in the lot before grabbing my bag, keys and coffee I got on the way. I walked inside the shops, waving at a co-worker who was about to end shift. Her name was Lana, She was like a sister to me that's how close we were.