CHAPTER FOUR:

HEY GUYS!

SORRY TO THE PEOPLE WHO READ THE BOOK I WAS AT CAMP.

anyways I'm going to try and put some of Depa's legend story into this but none of this Chapter is canonically correct to canon star wars as the comic book Depa is in is legends so, yay.

Depa felt horrible for ratting Astia out but she was worried.. All she felt from Astia was her nervousness, her tired, her frustration, And her untrust. That never meant anything good!

But now her heart ached as she felt Astia's anger.. Astia was rarely angry; but most of the anger was pointed at her..

Depa's thoughts went on haywire, but she knew she did the right thing by telling Shaak and Mace. Astia could get herself hurt if she didn't confine in her Master.. and not even confining in her founders was bad aswell.

Depa had been in a coma for the past few months before she had lost her sanity.. and now still recovering but even when she lost herself to the dark side, even when she was in the coma, she knew everything about Her Daughter..

She made it to her chambers.. finally..

She remembered her meeting with Master Yoda.. He had also been helping with her mental state.. But she mentioned Astia he it intrigued him..

"-Master I know I shouldn't be.. I know I shouldn't mingle in Astia's life.. But when I lost myself.. when I was in my coma.. I still felt her.. and now? She feels.. so many emotions that aren't good.. and as.. as her.." Depa couldn't finish her sentence with a Jedi Master right there.. But he chuckled and smiled at her as she lowered his head, "As her Mother, worried you are" He finished for her and used his cane to make her face him.

Depa hesitantly nodded. "Her Mother, you are. No shame you need to have, the truth it is" He stated causing her to look rather surprised. Depa sighed, "I'm worried.. I don't want her to end up the way I did.. I.. I.. She's just a Padawan.. just a kid.. she can't.. she shouldn't be feeling these feelings-" "Talk with her, you must" The Male Interrupted. "I was given strict orders before she was born-" "Some rules, broken they must be".

Depa looked at Master Yoda as he smiled. "Another visitor I have. Think about what I said you should".

Mace would kill her if she.. Well would he? Master Windu never spoken against Master Yoda.. So would he get mad?

Well he would but he would keep it to himself. Astia was her blood, Astia was her Daughter.. No matter who her father was.

Depa sighed.. She could talk to Astia, but she didn't believe Astia would like to talk with her.

X

Nico and Ahsoka watched as Astia paced and ranted, he usually found it funny as it was over small things but he felt bad for the younger Teenager, this was rather.. big..

He and Ahsoka were sitting criss-cross on his bed as Astia paced in Nico's room, He was eating popcorn as He and His Master were bout to watch a movie; As soon as his Master saw Astia he took it upon himself to call Ahsoka and give Nico the popcorn and even said, 'Wait for that Tano Girl, she's on her way'.

But now Ahsoka and Nico looked back and forth at each other before looking at Astia who was now looking at them desperately. "I don't want you to have mistrust in anyone in the Jedi Temple.. But I don't think the force would lie" Ahsoka said rather slowly, "I.. unfortunately have to agree with Ahsoka.. The force never lies but.. What if they're.. doing it to protect you?" Nico insisted causing Ahsoka to look at him.

"If there's anything Anakin has taught me, it's 'There is no good reason to lie', Even Master Kenobi has agreed with that statement" Ahsoka said causing Nico to look at her and Ahsoka looked at him and rolled her eyes.

"I believe that they're protecting you-"

"Ahsoka's right. There can't be any logical excuse!"

Nico sighed, "Yeah! Now let's go to the halls of healing and go search for answers! And maybe old newsletter's if your original theory is correct!"

"Now-" Nico was interuppted by the two girls leaving, "Thanks for your help Nico!" Astia yelled before his door closed.

Nico groaned, picked up the popcorn and walked to the living room. "How'd that conversation go?" His Master asked looking at a data-pad, "Oh just wonderful".

"Will she get into trouble?'

"Oh definitely.. It's Astia..".