Chapter 1538

Matt's POV: After making my way back to the kitchen, I sighed as I went to grab some water. Antonio then walked in next to me and laughed. "Let me guess, morning sickness?" I turned to look at him and nodded. "I am going to take her to the pharmacy to get her some meds. Apparently, she took some during her first pregnancy?" Antonio nodded. "Doctor first. Make an appointment with her OB/GYN here. She's good with high stress pregnancies." I nodded and agreed before looking at him. "By the way, I need you to support us just like last time. Gabby said she can't go through with an abortion this time. So, we're having the baby."

Antonio nodded and agreed with me. "I promise. Now, you guys just have fun tonight. Celebrate the fact that you are going to be a dad of 3." I nodded and agreed. "Oh, and one last request...you keep his clothes until we find out what we are having. Right now, we have to buy girl clothes. I do not want to have to buy boy clothes again." Antonio nodded and agreed. "You should ask Jay and Erin if Will and Natalie found out what gender their baby is. If they didn't find out...then you can ask for their clothes." I shook my head. "They are having a daughter. However, I can call Will. I am going to ask him to send them our way when he's done with them."

Sylvie nodded. "By the way, who did your surgery?" I then sighed and looked at her. "Will." Antonio shook his head. "Awkward." I laughed and agreed. "Oh and now I have to tell him it didn't work. Excuse me." I then went to grab my phone, deciding to call Will to tell him that he needs to give me a refund for the surgery since it didn't work.

"Hey Matt, what can I do for you?" I sighed and went to sit on the couch in the living room. "You can give me a refund of that surgery you did on me." Will then got scared. "No!" I laughed and agreed. "8 weeks. Due in January." Will was shocked when I said that. "Woah, that's a lot." I nodded and agreed with him. "Yeah but, we are keeping the baby. We are taking it as a blessing and a sign. Gabby was pregnant here in Puerto Rico and survived. So, we are going to trust it." Will agreed. "Of course. Now, want me to tell Jay and Erin for you guys?"

I stopped him right away. "No, do not. Because that might cause Kelly to find out before I can tell him personally. However, I am going to give you my address here in Puerto Rico. The minute you guys are done with your baby clothes...I expect a big box of them monthly." Will laughed and agreed. "Can that work as the refund?" I nodded. "Yeah it can. I am going to need a lot of clothes considering I am going to have 2 babies born 4 months apart. 3 kids within 18 months of each other. Oh, and did I mention he's walking now?"

Will laughed. "Wow, that's great." I smiled. "Also, is Natalie on maternity leave now?" Will agreed. "Yeah, Willow is due in 1 month, 24 days. So, yeah. Oh and by the way, Jay and Erin say hi. They are finally back in their place and were hoping you could come on July 4th." I laughed. "Not happening. I am not flying with Gabby anytime soon. However, I would love it if Jesse could fly down so she can give birth down here. I know, she's due in 3 1/2 months but...I would rather be there when she gives birth. Gabby wants to be there too." Will agreed. "Let me talk to Hank."

That's when I heard Hank's voice. "Hey Hank, Matt has some news to tell Jesse." I was shocked when he said that and then put me on the line with Hank. "Casey?" I was shocked when he picked up Will's phone. "Isn't Will working?" Hank laughed. "No, we are all at the Halstead Cabin right now. We are celebrating the MF being caught!" I agreed and smiled. "That's great! Congrats! Was it that military guy?" Hank agreed. "Yeah it was, now the news." I laughed. "Baby #3 next year." Hank was shocked. "Gabby's pregnant? I thought it wasn't recommended."

I sighed and agreed. Of course he would know, he's Hank Voight. "So listen, I know she's your niece but...I can't be in 2 places at once. And I would really like to be at the birth. However, Gabby has a high risk pregnancy meaning she can't fly. I know it's late but..." Hank understood. "Listen Matt, relax okay? We all know what the problems are. You've mentioned it to a lot of people that it's gotten out. And I also know because you told me when we were doing the information sheets. So, I get it all. So, I will talk to Jesse. I will get her to you guys." 

I smiled when he said that. "Thanks Hank. I promise to take care of her as if she were my own daughter until she gives birth because she is carrying my daughter! You can trust both me and Antonio with her. We will take care of her." Hank agreed. "I know Matt. I've seen you with Matteo. But listen, I need to work. We'll figure this out. However, I might fly her down personally so that I can get Antonio's CPD stuff." I agreed. "Think you guys could fly us stuff down? I mean, Kelly could let you in and..." Hank agreed. "Of course. You take care of my family, I take care of yours."

I smiled when he said that. "Thanks Hank. We'll talk when I figure out what we need. But right now, I need to go. My girl looks hot. We're going on a date." Hank laughed. "Have fun." He then hung up and so did I when Gabby walked up to me. "Why were you talking to Voight?" Walking up to her, I smiled. "Someone had to tell Jesse. Oh and I am going to try and get her down here for you." Gabby smiled when I said that before stepping close to me and kissing me softly. "Let's go, I'm hungry and ready to go." I nodded and agreed. "Antonio, we're leaving!"

Antonio then came over to us and smiled. "Be safe and have fun guys. We have Matteo. Do not stress about anything." Gabby nodded and smiled. "I promise." I smiled at him and waved to Matteo before walking out of the house with Gabby, ready to take her on a date.