He Killed My Boyfriend

so this story will be using an OC as a main character: Grace Louis

alsooooo, in this 1shot peter and grace knew tony before CA: CW but the other avengers didn't know, so peter wanted to join the fight and tony didn't want him to. you'll see why that fact plays into this sort of.

Grace walked into the kitchen, on the communal floor. She cried silently as she opened the cupboards, eventually a loud sob ripped through her. Normally she would wait until she got to her bedroom to cry, if she needed to, but Tony wasn't in the tower. He was at a conference that Pepper dragged him to, and Rhodey had gone as well.

She wasn't aware of the rogue Avengers, who were sitting in the living room behind her, staring her down. She just wanted to be in Peter's arms again, watching a movie and eating popcorn as he held her close when things got tough. She wanted to taste his awful cooking, inherited by his aunt of course; she wanted to be with him when she had a nightmare.

Her legs gave out with her built up sadness and she found himself sitting on the kitchen floor, her hands in her hair, not even bothering to wipe away the stream of tears now flowing down her cheeks. She had been getting better, or, that's what everyone said. She fooled herself in to thinking things would be alright. Over the month, she visited her therapist weekly, managed to almost stop her panic attacks, and almost seemed happy. Today was worse than most days; however, as Flash's unrelenting bullying was getting to her. She tried to ignore her, she really did, but the names Flash had recently called her really struck some nerves.

No wonder your boyfriend died, freak. I wouldn't want to date a pathetic orphan like you. Everyone around you drops like flies, I just hope, as there's no one else who cares about you, that you're next. You and your weird ass boyfriend are the exact same, or should I say were.

Happy came rushing in, looking around desperately. Grace didn't know how he knew she was crying, but frankly, she didn't care. She just wanted someone to be there for her.

"I just miss him, Hap. I miss him so much. And Flash... Flash..." She sobbed.

"Shh...Shh... I know. I miss him too. Do you want me to get Tony?" Grace nodded, "I'll have to go pick him up. Will you be alright by yourself for an hour or so?" Grace nodded again, and Happy gave her shoulders a reassuring squeeze and a smile, before leaving.

Grace dried her tears, and turned around. She was surprised to see Captain America, Falcon, Hawkeye, Black Widow, and Scarlet Witch. Her brief expression of surprise turned into one of anger; she wasn't planning on being polite to these people.

The people that killed her boyfriend.

Grace remembers seeing Peter after the fight, remembers how he was on a gurney, being wheeled out of the quinjet. He was beaten black and blue, and had too many tubes to count going in and out. Pete was so unstable that no one knew if he would even make it back to Stark Tower.

Later, when Peter was taken off life support in the medbay, Grace went down to the lab and watched the suits recordings. She had never been more furious in her life.

I guess Captain America really didn't know how to pull his punches.

The teenage girl made her way over to the fridge, and pulled out a bottle of water. She kept her eyes on Rogers, not trusting him in the slightest.

"Who are you? How did you get in here?" Natasha asked after a moment

"That's none of your business."

Sam spoke up next, "Are you an intern?"

"Yes. Not that you need to know that." She snapped.

Cap finally spoke up, "Listen kid, there's a lot happening that you don't understand. Whatever Stark told you about us to make you act like this isn't true. He is a liar, I would quit if I wer-"