16

The next three days were spent making crossings through the fold. Nikolais fabrikator had tailored your kefta to how it originally looked. You set out at dawn for Os Alta, with horses and wagons.

You took the broad road known as the Vy that would lead you to your destination. Nikolai had acquired Alina a blue kefta, but kept it tucked away until he had more guards for her.

Alina reached the church and began to read the names. The names of those who lost their lives to the darklings power. "Aline" said Mal, "come away". She shook her head.

She wanted to remember all of them, as many as she could. They were murdered by the darkling. "We have to stop him, Mal" said Alina, "we have to find a way". Mal did not speak but he nodded.

He rode on, and she forced herself too as well. Kribirsk was still as empty as ever, but a little life seemed to bloom farther away from the fold. Some shops were still open but they didn't sell anything you would need.

You rode close to Mal since Nikolai and Alina were always next to each other. You spotted them together at one of the stands that sold fake bones for luck. You quickly maneuvered your horse away from their view and next to Mal.

"You okay?" he asked, but you didn't answer. "I don't want to go to Os Alta" you said, "it's the place I have some of the worst memories". "Some are good, but most of them are with the darkling. . .", "hey, you'll be fine. I don't wanna go either. If you go, I''l go" he said. "Alright".

Later that night you stayed at an inn in the village of Vernost, where you met up with a group of armed soldiers from the first army. Many of them had served with Nikolai in the second regiment, and he wanted friends for when he marched into Os Alta. They had brought a lavish coach.

It was laquered in Ravkan blue and emblazoned with the kings double eagle on one side. Nikolai had ordered there be a blazing sun put on the other to show Alina.

Alina hoped to eat dinner alone with Mal in her room and you hoped to eat with Nikolai alone as well but he insisted everyone eat together in the inn's common room. Instead of relaxing by the ones you loved, you were squished up next to Mal while some guy's elbow dug into you.

Mal and Alina hardly spoke but Nikolai did. "Nikoali" said one of them, "yes, my friend" he replied. "what ever happened to that young fellow you met while serving?" he asked. You stopped eating and began to closely listen to whatever they were talking about.

"You said you guys were getting close and did a few things" he winked as the other guys started laughing. "Yes, we did get very close and yes, we did do some intimate things". You dropped your bread and stood up from the massive table where you were seated.

Nikolai looked up from his drink and seen you leave the common room and head to the rooms. He would have gotten up but Alina said something. "I didn't realize winning the people back meant meeting every single one of them," she said. "Aren't we in a hurry".

Mal stood up from the table and made his way out but neither Alina nor Nikolai seemed to notice. "Ravka needs to know it's sun summoner has returned" Nikolai said, "and its wayward prince?" she asked. "Him too. Gossip will do more than royal pronouncements.

And that reminds me" he said lowering his voice. "From here on out, you need to behave as if everyone is watching you every minute". They became deep in conversation while Mal ended up at the door of your room. He knocked, "come in" you called out.

"Oh- hey" you said, fixing your hair. "I noticed you left," he said, sitting down on the bed. "I didn't want to hear more about Nikolais sex life" you replied, "yeah, I wouldnt either". Mal inched closer and soon you were mere inches away from each other.

Mal placed his hand behind your head and he closed the distance between your lips. You pushed your hands to his chest and he backed away. "Mal, no" you said. "Why, we're both obviously hurting" he said softly.

He leaned in once more and placed his lips on yours. You wrapped your arms around his neck to deepen the kiss. His hands found their way up your kefta and to your neck. He kissed your neck and nipped at your ears. He sucked at your neck, leaving small dark spots all over.

His fingers undid the buttons of your kefta and he quickly pulled it off you while your lips were still together. "Do you want to?" he asked, "yeah" you replied. He pulled off his shirt and tossed it onto a nearby table and did the same with yours.

"What if they come back?" you asked. "Let them". Mal pulled off his boots and you pulled off yours as well. Mal pushed you down onto the bed and he hovered over you. His hands ventured down your torso and to your pants. He could feel your erection through your trousers and he stroked you.

Your breath hitched as he touched you and you bit your lip. You reached your hand up to touch his chest and you reached into his trousers. Mal let out a moan as you wrapped your hands around his erection.

He pulled up from you and slid his trousers and boxers off and yours as well. "We don't really have anything to use for-" said Mal. He spit on his fingers and pulled you by your legs closer to him. Your legs were on each side of him as he knelt in front of you. "This might hurt," he said, sliding a finger to your entrance.

Your breach hitched as you felt him no nearer. He slid a finger in and you grabbed the sheets on the bed. "I'm gonna move". He moved his finger in and out of you while you squirmed on the bed.

"Here. I know something that'll be better". He pulled you up from the bed and he sat down with you in his lap. He inserted a finger once more but then another. You wrapped your arms around his neck and buried your head in the crook of his neck.

He slid his fingers in and out of you. He slid in another and you shivered against his touch. "Your whimpers are driving me crazy" he whispered. "I want more of you".

He laid you back down on the bed and pulled his fingers out. He stroked his dick and spit in his hand once more. He stroked himself again and lubed it up with his spit. "I'm gonna put it in" he said, positioning his dick to your entrance. He slid himself in and you let out a moan.

"Saints. You're tight" he cursed. Mal started at a slow pace but he began to quicken. "Mal" you moaned, "you're so pretty" he replied. "You're driving me insane". Mal increased his pace and you grabbed onto the sheets. Mal let out moans as he continued to thrust into you.

"y/n, I think I'm gonna come" he groaned. "Saints, you feel good". Mal leaned over you and caressed your face as he continued to move. "Moan for me y/n. I wanna hear your again" he groaned. He began to thrust harder and you let out more moans.

Him hearing you turned him on more and he was soon going to reach his climax. "Mal, I- I'm gonna-" you said, "yeah, me too". Mal thrusted harder into you and you released onto your chest.

Mal pulled out and released onto your body as well. He knelt above you and tried to catch his breath. You were both covered in sweat and gasping for air. Mal lowered himself onto the bed and pulled you onto his body.

"You did good" he whispered, "you did great". He kissed your head and you panted for air. Mal closed his eyes and so did you.

Nikolai stood outside the door with his head pressed to it. A silent sob escaped him as tears slowly fell from his face. He rested his hand onto the door as he covered his mouth with his other. "y/n" he choked.

He pulled away from the door and walked out through the back door of the inn into the night. He sat down on the steps and put his head in his knees.