It's a date?

Later that night, while lying in bed in your t shirt and just your underwear, you thought of reading something. Wattpad probably? Some smut cause you were so turned on but had no one to help you reach your release.

Two hours past and it was almost midnight. You left your iPad and laid back in your bed. Slowly, you glided your hands across your chest, taking deep breaths.

You pulled your top up, exposing your bare stomach. Your fingers trace the band of your underwear. Gently, you slid your hand into your underwear. You instantly thought about Loki as you touched yourself. Fingers circling your clit and the outline of your sex. You shudder and let out a soft whimper.

You slide one finger into your wet folds, pushing in. Your back arches as you groan. You think of Loki's hands all over your body, touching you, pushing into you. You moan at the thought and continue, adding a finger. With your free hand, you begin caressing your breast. All the while thinking of him. You moan his name over and over as you reach dangerously close to your orgasm.

You could feel the pressure building up but you couldn't get yourself to come. This had always been the problem. You groan in frustration, thinking about what Loki had said earlier.

Switching off the lights, you go to sleep. Long day tomorrow. Stark's event was in the evening and you didn't even have a date. Ughhhh.

The alarm rang right in your ears so early the next morning.
You groan and get up. You walk out and sit on the couch, yawning deeply.

Suddenly, the elevator opens and an extremely attractive woman walks in. She was so pretty you couldn't look away.

"Hello! You must be (y/n). Good to meet you.", She said with a hint of superiority that you chose to let go.

Getting up you walk over, "Hey! Yes I'm (y/n). Stark told me you'd come here today. Great to meet you"

She smiled genuinely and her gaze averted from yours to land on the pretty face of your beloved God.

He looked as hot as always as he walked over to the two of you. You took a deep breath realising that his eyes never left her face. You couldn't blame him. She looked like a goddess. Perfect for a God.

He stalked over and stood right in front of her.

"Loki, at your service." He said and held out his hand as he smirked. He didn't even look at you let alone acknowledge your presence.

She smiled widely and clasped his hand.

"Jenna. You can call me Jen."

You felt practically invisible there.

Jealousy rose as he held her hand up to his lips and kissed her knuckles.

"Lady Jenna, looks like you could use some help with all your luggage." He said as he picked up the suitcases and walked ahead.

He walked straight to the room beside his. Sly fucker.

His room and yours were on opposite sides of the hall and now Jen would live right next to him. Great.

The look on your face clearly showed that you already despised her but she didn't even bother to look at you.

She followed him to her room and you walked back to yours.

You did your office work until lunchtime and walked over to the kitchen to grab something to eat.

They were both there, eating and laughing. You didn't know if you were jealous or infuriated.

He's not yours. How could someone like him be yours.

You took something to eat in a plate as Jen greeted you. God, if she kept smiling like that you'd fall in love with her.

"(Y/n)! Guess who asked me to be his date for today!" She grinned.

You felt like a sword had impaled your heart. It actually physically hurt.

You sit down next to Loki and look at him. He wasn't smiling or anything. In fact he looked bored.

You fake a smile as best as you could.

"I'm guessing it's Loki." You say sweetly but it hurt so bad.

She laughed and nodded. Even her laugh was heavenly. You were sure she wasn't human.

Jen continued talking about different things that you didn't bother to listen about.

Loki shifted in his seat and his knee was rubbing against yours. You stilled as you felt your entire body vibrate.

You jumped as a cellphone rang. Jen laughed at you as she walked out of the kitchen. Such a bitch. Anyone could get scared at a sudden loud noise.

You rolled your eyes as Loki leaned in to whisper something in your ear.

"Careful, darling. Your envy is exceedingly apparent." He chuckles.

You felt a shiver run down your spine at his voice. So deep and coarse.

He tucked your hair behind your ear.
"Just say the word and I'm yours." He purred.

What. What was that supposed to mean.

Before you could ask, Jen walked back in and Loki sat up straight, still smirking at you.

You felt your cheeks turn deep pink as you got up and walked back to your room. You looked back once and saw Loki still staring at you.

You called up Nat.

"Nat, hey!" You cooed.

"Hey (y/n)! Is everything alright?" She says.

"Yes, yes. I was just wondering if you had David's number." You said trying not to sound embarrassed.

"Yeah I do. Hold on are you going to ask him to go with you today?" She asked excitedly.

"Yeah. I guess. He was genuinely interested in me I think." You say expectantly.

"Well yeah. We all saw that. Take down this number."
She gives you his phone number and you hang up after a few minutes of chatting.

You ring up David right after, somewhat nervous.

"Hey David! It's (y/n). How are you?" You ask.

"(Y/n)! So good to hear from you again. I'm great. How have you been doing?" He asks so sweetly, you melt.

"Good, good. David, I was wondering if you were free today in the evening. There's this party at the Stark tower and I'd really appreciate it if you went with me." You say quickly.

There was a pause. " (Y/n), I would love to go with you."

You felt relief, smiled and thanked him.

Now you just had to worry about your dress.

You got engrossed in your office work again and it was 6 o'clock by the time you closed your laptop.

~

HEY YOU GUYS!
DROP A COMMENT OR VOTE OR SOMETHING PLEASE. I NEED MOTIVATION TO CONTINUE.
DON'T BE SHY!

LOTS OF LOVE💕
1116 WORDS.

CATHY✨