Decision

A few weeks went by, Loki hadn't dared to broach the subject of marriage. Well, not marriage exactly. Something much much more than that.

You had been in love before. But the intensity of your feelings for him was overwhelming. An all-consuming love.
Very few were lucky enough to find it in this world and the fact that you possibly did, made your head heavy.

Falling in love was one thing but falling for a God, a trickster, was entirely another.

Loki had made his feelings quite clear. Both his words and his actions were proof of it. The forehead kisses when you're asleep, linking pinky fingers while walking down the road, giving you a head massage during late office hours. It's the small things.

It had been great. You were indeed in love. Marriage would be something you could've already said yes to but immortality? And what if you'd have a fallout over some petty thing and decide to part ways? What then?
Live forever for nothing?

Thoughts as such swarmed your head at every breathing moment and though Loki looked the same as always-if not hotter day by day- you could see that he was trying to mask his nervousness and anxiety.

You stayed up all night with him over the weekend. Sharing thoughts and amusing stories.

"So you just stabbed him in the guts?!" You squealed.

"That oaf deserved it. He was being a little prick like always." Loki bemused.

"But you said he was just walking?" You inquired.

"Exactly." He said with a straight face and you giggled.

"I live for those little giggles, you know." He smiled widely.

"You could really be an impressive flirt if you liked." You replied, smiling.

"Why? I've already got the girl." He chuckled, thumb rubbing circles on your knee.

"Yeah, yeah. Don't let it get to your head." You reply and push him but he was quicker. Catching your wrists he placed them on his heart.

"This is yours, y/n. To make or to break. It's yours. And it will be till forever." He said, stars glimmering in the shadows of his eyes.

In turn, you took his hands, placed them below your neck, "This is yours, Lokes. It only beats for you. And it always will."

It wasn't in the spur of the moment, or an  irrational decision but you blurted it out anyway, "Yes."

"Yes what, my love?" He asked expectantly.

"I will be yours?" You say, confused. Not able to find the right words.

"You mean?....." Loki tried to even his breathing as he took in your answer.

You nodded, tight lipped.

"I will drink the elixir and be yours......forever." you said after a few beats.

He closed his eyes, licked his lips and pounced on you. Placing quick kisses all over your mouth and face and neck.

"You have absolutely no idea how enormously content you've just made me." He said, voice laced with excitement, hope and as if a dream had come true.

"I want to get married too." You say softly.

Loki looked at you, smiling, gleaming.

"Then you'll be my wife." He stated.

"You don't say." You retort and he kisses you over and over, laying you back on the bed.

"Mhm my wife, Y/n Laufeyson." He growled sweetly.

"My husband, Loki y/s/n." You say and giggle.

"You want me to take your name?" He asked, not surprised in the least if your answer would've been yes.

"Maybe. I don't know. Laufeyson sounds better?" You say, smiling still.

"Whatever my Princess wishes." He says and goes back to kissing you.

"Let's go now." You say suddenly.

"Where, darling?" He asks.

"To get married." You simply state.

Loki took a few moments to think, "Are you sure? I thought we could've gone to Asgard for the same?"

"Then let's." You say back.

Loki took a few breaths, thinking it over.

"Pack your bags." He said and slowly got up from the bed.

"Really?!" You squeal.

"Really." He smiled.

"And what about the others?" You questioned.

"I'll inform them. We'll leave at dawn, so you can get your beauty sleep......Not that you need it, you glow even when you're sick. I don- I don't mean that you're glowing because you're sick right now. Ugh. You know what? Just sleep, I'll see you in the morning." He fumbled and left with you laughing heartily.

Morning could not have come sooner.

The entire team had gathered in the front room. Congratulations filled the air along with the smell of coffee.

You were too excited to have slept through the night but you managed to keep the dark circles at bay.

You would be married today? Married. Married. A wife. A husband. A God for a husband. Wow. Live forever.

Loki appeared, looking as fine as ever. Smirking at your thoughts.

After exchanging pleasantries, all of you, through the bifrost, with the help of Heimdall, were on the other side.

It was heavenly, Asgard. You had no words to describe how utterly beautiful it was. The palace in itself was the most gorgeous sight and you couldn't look away.

Frigga stood at the entrance, her gown was beyond magical. It looked as if golden light was flowing down her body with silver stars studded around the neckline. She looked magical, glowing like the brightest star.

Before Loki could introduce you, she embraced you tightly as if she had been waiting for this moment.

"I'm y/n, ma'am. It's a pleasure to finally meet you." You say and smile widely at her.

"Y/n, I've waited so long to see you. My son is a quiet person in general but he hasn't been able to stop speaking about you. It's my pleasure, really."

The next few days were a blur, what with the grand wedding preparations. Loki didn't let you lift a finger though you kept insisting.

Odin didn't seem much inclined to take part in much of the work or conversation. It annoyed you but Loki just shrugged when you brought it up.

"Are you sure you don't want your parents here?" He asked on one of the days.

"Yes, yes. They'll just flip out. I can't have that on my wedding day." You say.

"Our." He corrected, sweetly. You grinned and kissed him.

At last, the big day was here.

~

HOLA BABES!
HOPE THIS WAS GOOD!

THERE'S JUST ONE MORE CHAPTER AFTER THIS AND WE'LL BE DONE, THEN:")

SEND ONE-SHOT REQUESTS! I'LL TRY MY BEST TO WRITE THEM.

I SO DEEPLY APPRECIATE ALL YOUR LOVING COMMENTS! I KEEP RE-READING THEM LIKE A LIL LOSER. THANK YOU. YOU GUYS ARE THE BEST.

LOVE YA'LLLLLL💕

1121 WORDS!

CATHY✨