First day

Hi so it's currently 3:00 in the morning so if it's bad it's because I'm kinda tired also I not sure if it's modern or school but here you go.

Leslie's POV
Ray!!Wake up!!I said.Five more minutes!! Ray screamed down half way asleep. No ray you have school in 30 minuets!! Isabella screamed back. Fine!!!! Ray screamed back.Ray got out of bed and grabbed his towel and headed to the bathroom. Five minutes later he came out and changed into his new uniform then went down stairs.this is Emma Norman and Ray in the uniform.

This art is not mine

He got down stairs and saw Isabella cooking breakfast. Good morning Ray Isabella and said Leslie. Morning mom and dad said Ray. Breakfast is ready said Isabella . Ok said Ray.once Ray finished breakfast Leslie drove him off to school. Let's go in said Leslie. Ok said Ray.

Rays POV
Me and my dad go inside as I'm walking through the halls to the front office I see everyone staring at me and whispering I'm guessing it's because I'm the new student we finally reached the front office and I get my locker number and classes. My father leaves and they take me to my first class I walk in the room with the principal. oh well class this is the new student please introduce yourself said the teacher. Ok hi I'm Ray and I like reading and that about it. Ok Ray you may take your seat now the said teacher .

Hi so this took all day because I am horrible when it comes to getting ideas so yea also I will start the next part either later tonight or tomorrow so yea sorry this took so long good night or day

292 words