second day

So my summer break jest stared so I might post way more then usual but anyways enjoy

Rays POV
Leslie:Ray wake up!!!
Ray: I'm already up!!!
Leslie: Then come down and eat.
Ok ok I'm coming ray said as he walked down the stairs .
Leslie and Isabella:good morning ray
Ray: morning. I'm not hungry I'll jest walk to school to.
Leslie:I can drive you
Ray:yea I'll jest walk bye mom bye dad love u
Isabella and Leslie:bye ray love you too
Ray walks out his house.he looks at the sky they reaches in his bad a grabs out a book when he look up to start walking he see Emma and Norman.Emma was smiling and Norman had a nervous smile.
Ray:ahh what the f*ck
Norman:sorry to stardel you Emma saw you and wanted to walk with you and I couldn't stop her.
Ray:It's okay I guess we can walk together.
Emma:Yayyy!!So do you wanna hang out with us today Ray
Ray:Maybe sense we are still at my house I can go in and ask my parents.
Ray goes back inside
Ray:Hey mom dad can I hang out with some friends after school.
Leslie:Idk I don't feel comfortable with you hanging out with people we don't know.
Ray:Ok
Ray gose back outside
Ray: sorry my dad said he has to meet you first.
Emma:Oh can we come by after school to meet them then and then you can ask them.
Ray:Umm I guess.
Emma:Great!
Norman:Well I think it's time to start walking or we will be late
R+E:ok

Hello sorry this chapter took sooooo long I jest haven't had time to write so here it it I'm hoping the next chapter will come out earlier and it's summer break so it most likely will well have a great day noon or night bye!!!

307 words