Chapter 1

The class was filled with the chattering of students who were all excited to come back to their last year of college. The girls squealed when the college heartthrob stepped inside the classroom. The boys scoffed in annoyance as the girls were drooling over him. Without giving any reaction to them , he went and sat on the last bench with his football buddies.

"Yaah Jimin , you always take all the attention." One of his friends complained to him jokingly. Jimin looked at him and shrugged.

"It's not my fault that I'm this hot."

All the boys groaned as Jimin chuckled. The girls cooed as they saw Jimin smile. Soon , the teacher came in silencing the whole of the class.

-

Jimin was on his way to the locker room to change his sweaty jersey. He had just finished a rough game of football with his friends for the upcoming football competition between the colleges in Seoul.

As he was passing by the empty corridor he heard faint noises. He peeked from the wall to see a bunch of the girls cornering another girl.

"Did you think we'd let you go just like that ?"

One of the girls snickered . The other girl was silent. Jimin couldn't see her face as the group of girls were blocking his view.

"Girls , let's teach her a lesson , shall we ?" The other girls chuckled before pushing the silent girl on the ground and kicked her hard. They all were hurting her and Jimin felt angry as his fists clenched .

"Stop !" Jimin shouted angrily making all of them turn around. The girls was scared to see Jimin infront of them.

"Jimin ?! It's not what it looks like ....." The confident one among them spoke .

"Get lost." Jimin said staring at them as they obeyed him quietly. After the girls left Jimin looked at the girl who was now sitting on the ground . She had worn a black hoodie and black jeans . Her face was covered by a mask while her hair with streaks of red colour hung in a low ponytail. He had seen her around and always was curious about her but never approached.

"Are you okay ?" He asked crouching down near her. She nods her head and picks up her bag before standing up slowly. Jimin offered his hand but she denied. Jimin was surprised to see someone who didn't take any advantage of touching him.

"You need to go to the nurse's room." Jimin said standing up with her. But she shook her head before walking away from him quickly.

"Hey !"

The girl turned around as Jimin called her.

"You dropped this." He said holding out a lighter. She quickly snatches it from his hand with minimum skin contact and ran towards the exit.

"Weird." Jimin mumbled to himself. He was shocked to know there are people who don't consider him as a popular guy. He walks back to his locker room and on his way he turned around to see the hallway the mysterious girl ran out moments ago.

-

Y/n was filling her tray with rice and some salad when someone bumped into her. She held her tray tighter before looking at the person.

"Y/n , I was looking for you."

It was Julie , her 'friend'. Y/n pressed her lips while waiting for Julie to continue.

"Are you up for the party tonight ?"

Y/n thought for a moment then nodded. Julie hooked her arm with Y/n's and they sat on a table which had many other girls. All the girls started drowning in their talking as Y/n silently ate her food. Y/n never had any friends. Even Julie was not her friend , she just hangs around Y/n beacuse they have the same classes nothing more.