V- Laaaaateeeeeee

Aru looked down, at her watch- 12:17. Where is Aiden?

'Don't worry.' Sheela tried to assure her. 'I'm sure Aiden's gonna be here soon.'

'Yeah.'

Aru is usually not the early one. 

Correction: Aru is never the early one.

But now, Aiden Acharya, who apparently was elected for Most Punctual and Respectful Student for three freaking years in a row, was late to a practice session. Gosh, something must've gone wrong.

Maybe he got stuck with a family thing? Maybe he got sick? Maybe, maybe, maybe-

'Maybe we should practice till he arrives?' Sheela interrupted Aru's long session of overthinking.

'Maybe we should.' Aru agreed.

                                                                     ***

Aiden POV (A/N I've never. I mean it, NEVER written in Aiden's POV. So, wish me luck! and sorry if it ain't that good.)

Aiden rushed into the photography club room. He was late.

Reason? His mother was sick. She caught a cold and was very tired.

He'd insisted that he would stay back home. Heck, he'd cancel his plans for the whole week but his mother, herself pleaded him to not cancel his plans. 

Malini Acharya meant the world to him. She was the best mother anyone could ever ask for but alas, every good person has to have problems.

...

Aiden got his camera out. 

He kept thinking about his mom. His schedule flashed in his mind several times- photography shoot, musical practice with Aru, and straight back home.

Gosh, the musical. He and Aru have to sing in the callbacks on Wednesday and then what? If they get selected, he'd have to sing with Aru in front of the whole school. 

Aiden had a wonderful voice but he never felt like letting the song out.

And if they didn't get selected, Airrelle would be the one doing it. Which meant that a lot of people were gonna get hurt in the process.

And what about Aru? How did she feel about this?

How long has Aiden known this Shah? Probably 2 weeks and 1 day.

How much does he know about her? She is constantly shifting around the country, doesn't like documentaries, sings like an ange-

Aiden shoved his thoughts at the back of his head. He clicked a picture of the fruit basket in front of him.

'Whatcha thinking about cuz?' Rudy, once again being Rudy(A/N or was he being rude-y *chuckles*), disrupted Aidens thought process.

'N-nothing...?' Aiden answered, resting his camera on his lap. (A/N more like questioned. lol.) 'Dunno why that ended in a question.'

'You're thinking of the Shah girl, aren't you?'

  'WHAT NO' Aiden was so hoping he didn't blush.

Wait, what?! Where did Rudy get that idea?

Aiden was not thinking about Aru. (A/N Shore. Shore.)

Kinda

  'That-' Rudy circled his hand around Aiden face and let out a smirk- 'my cousin, answers everything.'

  'What is that?'

  'Your blushing face and how you get lost in your thoughts every time you talk to he-'

  'Dude, what are you talking about?' Aiden raised his eyebrow in question. 

Rudy wiggled his eyebrows in response. 

...

Then, an unexpected guest entered the room- Yamini Lopez.

'Hi, Aiden and R-rudy!' Mini greeted, scanning the room.

Hearing Mini's voice, Rudy turned out to be the reddest tomato in the world.

Aiden's questionable looked morphed into a smirk. 

'Hey Mini!'

'Umm Aiden, Aru was looking for you earlier. Seems you guys had a practice session today?'

'Yeah, we did. Wasn't it scheduled at twelve?'

Aiden glanced at his phone -12:29 pm. 

He once again was late.

'Oh my god. Sorry, Rudy, I gotta go. We'll reschedule the shoot this weekend?'

'But Aiden! The competition is on Thursday! We need to submit them by Mo-'

'I know, I know. I'm sorry.'

Aiden rushed into the hallway, his camera dangling around his neck and his head filled with thoughts.

A/N Umm...I'm not very happy with this chapter but yeah.

How's the Aiden POV?

I felt like Aiden was a little out of character, doncha think? Yeah, I gotta work on his POV.

Anyway, have a good day!