Chapter 1 : Snow drops.

Luz P.OV

I ran my hand through my hair as I have woken up from sleeping remembering that it's my first day at hexside, I groaned got out of bed and rubbed my eyes. me and my both my mothers just moved into town two weeks ago after the incident at our old home I walked downstairs to see my mom up making breakfast.

"Good morning kiddo" she smiled at my presence putting down a plate with pancakes and bacon it smelled so delicious that I walked faster towards the counter.

"Good morning Eda" I said quickly sitting down at a  chair I always loved how she made the pancakes I quickly ate my food as she talked to me about how I had to get ready in two minutes I ate quickly washing my plate and walking upstairs into my room my mom has already went to work leaving me and eda alone at home

"Ugh what should I wear" I said grunting and grabbed a white t shirt, white hoodie, and a gray beanie with gray joggers and gloves, it was snowing outside so I just decided to stay comfy I grabbed my backpack and pack of gum and my phone putting it in my backpack running downstairs

"Took you about 2 minutes to get ready new record" I chuckled and grabbed my keys "bye mom love you" I waved as she waved back while I ran out the door, "ugh great, now I have to go to another new school." I groaned in annoyance to see snow in the air just my luck I quickly jogged to school and stopped to see a huge high school by the name of HexSide. "I'm guessing this is the one Eda told me I was going too." I said to myself I walked inside with a bunch of kids.

I stared around at the school in awe it was huge inside with a lot of people walking I saw the office and quickly went to it opening the door. "Um hello?" I said trying to get the attention of the young lady at the front desk, "oh hi what do you need?" She smiled looking at me, "oh I just need my schedule I'm new here." I said in a bored tone I hated talking to people especially if I don't know them, "what is your name?" She said as she quickly turned on the printer, "Luz Noceda" I responded, she typed something into her computer and printed out my schedule. "Here you go have a nice day on your first day." she smiled

"Thank you." I said as I walked out the office I looked at my schedule and saw I have Chemistry first I groaned not wanting to go, I opened the door to my class and saw the teacher look towards me. "Hello you must be the new student." She smiled and the class looked up at me, "why don't you introduce yourself." She said and I nodded, "My names Luz Noceda, That's it." I said in a bored voice. "Luz why don't you have a seat in the back next to Emma."

I nodded following the teachers orders walking towards the back and too the girl that I recalled was named Emma I sat down and the girl was just staring at me, "do you need something." I said bluntly, "no I'm sorry" she said flinching at as she looked at my eyes and turned away I shrugged, and continued taking notes of what the teacher was saying just incase I needed too know any of this.

The bell rang and I packed up my notes as everyone packed up and left, walking out I saw two girls that everyone seemed to look at them in fear and boys drooling over them I looked at the boys in disgust, everyone letting them past through I groaned pushing everyone out of my way to get to my next class but to my surprised I accidentally knocked someone down I snapped out of my thoughts and glanced over, I accidentally pushed over what seemed to be one of the girls the boys were drooling over she looked so pissed I tried not to laugh.

"Hey, watch where you're going dumb ass." The girl said bluntly as she rubbed her forehead in annoyance with the other teen haired girl quickly turning towards her to help, "my bad." I said looking at her, she had green hair and golden like eyes with a black crop top on with a brown jacket on her with ripped jeans and brown converse, she looked pretty cute I shook my head shaking off the thoughts noticing people were looking at us, "wait a minute oh my god luz is that you?!" She said making my eyes widen. "Amity?" I said as my breath hitched and she quickly hugged me as I hugged her back "oh my god I'm so glad to see you again" amity responded as willow ran up and hugged me aswell I chuckled hugging her back "Im so glad to see you both aswell"