Chapter 3 : Amity blight

TW //⚠️Intense language,homophobia,Violence⚠️

Amity P.O.V

I was walking out of class and saw luz and quickly ran up to her "Luz!" I yelled trying to catch her attention. "What do you want." She said in a cold blunt tone, "I'm sorry I didn't mean to hurt you and not talk to you my mother forced me to cut off all contacts with you once she heard you were moving soon but I tried to stop her I swear! I-" I tried to walk closer to her but she backed up slightly.

"So you are saying you gave up on us is that what you're saying?" I stiffened tears started to drop down from my eyes. "No I didn't give up I tried my best I swear she wouldn't listen to me!" I yelled frantically trying not to choke on a sob, "Luz I-" we both turned our gaze to a women that seemed like was Luz's mother at the front door of the school "look I got to bounce we can talk about this some other time." She sighed as I pulled her into a hug but let go quickly "I'm sorry!" I said in a embarrassed tone blush rising above my cheeks as I tried to push it down, "you are fine I'll catch you later." I watched her walk away with the lady out of the door I wiped away my tears knowing I had to return to class quickly jogging the class I arrived.

After finishing all my classes I walked out of school with Zander he and my mother made my life miserable. "Hey babe" he smirked "leave me alone Zander." I said in a monotone voice "oh cmon you are just being stupid let me walk you home" he said grabbing my wrist and pushing me too walk with him and almost slamming me to the ground I grunted.

"Hey!" I heard turning my head I saw Luz in a black hoodie. "Luz?" I responded frantically looking at my boyfriend and Luz. "Let go of her wrist." She said in a blunt tone that made me flinch a little. "She's my girlfriend not yours gay freak I do what I want with her." He said tightening his grip on my wrist I winced in pain and Luz quickly bolted over pushing him to the ground as she stood infront of me

"Luz it's fine" I told her so that she wouldn't get hurt by Zander "no it's not fine he's literally abusing you and you are just letting him do that like it's normal?!" She through up her hands in disbelief, we were infront of the blight manor already. "You need to break up with him." She pointed in his direction in anger, "shut up gay bitch" he grunted siting up but Luz quickly punched his face "SAY THAT TO MY FACE YOU PATHETIC BITCH" I flinched at the hard yelling "Luz please" I held her back

She turned to look at me then back her bloody hand and at Zander she quickly held his collar of his shirt "run off before I beat the living HELL OUT OF YOU." He quickly stood up running away from the both of us, Luz turned to me "why were you with him?" She said trying to soften her voice

"I had to be with him because my mother told me too when she found about the secret." I told Luz and she caught on knowing what I meant by SECRET, luz quickly lifted my chin up to look at her. "Please break up with him I don't want too see you hurt or I'll just talk too Mrs blight myself." She softened her gaze looking right at me with her brown eyes.

"Fine I'll try but I have to get going before I get yelled at again for the 5th time this week" I sighed but before I could walk away I felt a pair of arms wrap around me pulling me into a back hug I slightly blushed "just call me when you get home" she softly said causing me to smile "I will" as she broke from the hug she waved her hand walking away as I stood there smiling like a idiot and walked into my house.

"Oh mittens" Edric and Emira said causing me to curse under my breath "What do you want " I knew they were gonna tease me since they saw me blushing "was that your girlfriend???" Ed said causing me to punch his arm "SHE IS NOT MY GIRLFRIEND" I said yelling while I started to turn red like a tomato "are you sure mittens you look like you were gonna faint when she back hugged you" emira said causing me to groan and walk away as they both laughed at me.

"Ugh stupid idiots" I changed into comfortable clothes and started reading a book at my desk until my phone buzzed I saw Luz's name pop up too FaceTime I squealed picking up the phone "well hello there blight" she said causing me to chuckle "hey" I said rolling my eyes slightly "did you talk to your mom?" My eyes furrowed thinking of my mother who is still at work "no not yet she's at work but I promise I'll try and talk with her" Luz nodded her head trying to dry her hair that was clearly wet.

We both talked for hours until I had to hang up because my mom got home quickly I hanged up walking downstairs "mom." I said in a monotone voice, "yes darling?" She said looking annoyed at my presence.

"I'm breaking up with Zander." I said causing her eyes to widen. "Young lady you will stay with him he is a good man and a perfect match for you!" She yelled at me in annoyance, "NO HE IS NOT AND I REFUSE TO STAY WITH HIM" she slapped me causing me to stumble "GO TO YOUR ROOM AND DO NOT COME OUT YOU DISAPPOINTMENT" I ran upstairs slamming my door locking it I sat on my bed and sobbed why wouldn't she just let me be who I wanted to be I grabbed my phone and packed some clothes.

I called luz and she picked up the phone to my surprise "hey ams what's up?" She called me by the old nickname she made for me calling me to smile "can I please stay over at your house for today just one for night please" I begged trying not to let any tears fall out my eyes and show less of a panicked voice.

"Yeah sure you can, is everything okay over there?" She said causing me to let out a shaky sigh "ill tell you when I get there" I hung up grabbing my stuff and quickly running downstairs trying not to let anyone hear I ran out the door and walked to luz's house"

I walked up the steps of her porch and knocked on the white looking door.

"Hey ams!" She said but quickly her eyes turned in shock and her smile into a frown when she saw my red puffy eyes.

"Ams?!"

And a cliff hanger HAHA you guys are really gonna hit me but I'll upload the next chapter soon as possible hope you enjoyed love y'all thanks for 13 views sorry this was so short I was in a rush (: