HER STORY

Chapter's Song:- Main Kaun Hoon/ Scars To Your Beautiful
By Meghna Mishra/ Alessia Cara
________________________
She was a hard nut to crack, a strong-headed girl who just puts the facade of an ever-strong and smiling girl who is just shattered in thousands of fragile pieces and is miserable at her state. The girl who gave everyone hope to live their lives to the fullest was ironically having no hope to live the god's gift. The broken pieces of her soul pierced her heart in zillion ways but she just sat there looking at the waves aimlessly and thought that she was as strong and fierce as these rocks which were stronger than the waves but still when the waves hit the rock countless times just as life tests her un-countless time even the rock breaks into small fragments.

Then what was she?
~ Just another girl fucked up in the shades of greys of her life, where she was emotionless but just for herself ~

Sometimes some breakdowns are necessary not that they make her weak but they give away a huge reality check that she stood strong that too with a warm courageous breathtaking smile. It's so ironic that the girl who saw herself as a black tinted patch of the moon, where the light doesn't fall in the night sky of enthralled moonlight and shining stars was herself the eternal moonlight for everyone's soul's peace.

She sat there dejected trying to soothe her soul with a mild breeze playing with her hair and she embraced herself trying to tell herself that she would never give up without fighting. She just averted her gaze to the stars which shone dimly and the moon was waring crescent as the morning sky starts basking in and the first ray of sunlight fell on her. She had a wide content satisfactory smile and those deep mysterious eyes were closed in bliss but with a bleeding scar in her heart she mumbled" hope that even I could be alive once just not live ".

As they say behind every smile there is a story hidden, she exists a live example.
These stars, moon, waves, breeze, and the first ray of the light in the world of her own set of insecurities, have witnessed the raw, real, and vulnerable her.

The music of waves soothes her soul, the star which gave her hope to fight the darkness, the moon patches tell her that the unevenness leads to a beautiful blissful peace, the breeze tells her that just like they mess her hair but she still looks beautiful, so even if she messes something it's still beautiful. The waves tell her to just go with the flow of life there will be rocks in between to stop her to divert her way but she should stay strong and break those rocks and set herself free. The first ray of light tells her that even if the night is peaceful yet the morning sky is way too eternal to avoid it and in the same way no matter how much the darkness has consumed her she should let the light in to heal her.

The facade she carried was taken out here. She was way too broken to collect herself and make peace with herself. The journey of loving herself was never going to be easy yet she chooses to heal. As truly said healing is not an overnight process it takes its own sweet time but doesn't give up, don't get discouraged, don't lose your calm. It will take its own sweet time, wounds would resurface but at last, it would be worthwhile.

Today after years of self struggle she sat there down at the same place where she put her facade down but this time with a proud genuine smile with her head up high and mumbled to herself " yes I was broken, I was shattered, yet never had self-pity " because I was broken not failed. I healed myself for myself because I wanted to smile if even for once but for real.

She just sat there once again aimlessly gazing at the beautiful breathtaking heavenly creation of God and just smiled to her heart content without any vulnerability or any questions. Just breathed to feel alive once again free from this real-world to her little escape once all over again.

~ BHOOMI KOTHARI

• This song is one of my favorites ever since I have watched this movie and then I was highly obsessed with Behyadh 2 [ An Indian drama ]so some of the conversations of the female protagonist were stuck in my head and the way her character was.
That inspired me to write this.
And the major credit for words and background sketch goes novel " Broken to be healed by her " by the_introverted_soul.

PS:- One of my favorite novels on Wattpad
• DO READ THAT •