D.M | self pleasure⚠️

You and Draco have been together for three years and he was no a business trip for a month and just came back

Draco's pov:

I walk in the house to hear a moan coming from our room, I walk to the door and shove it open, I saw y/n pleasuring herself, what the fuck.

"Y/N" I yell, she jolted up and looked at me. She got on her knees and started to beg

"Draco please I'm sorry, I was so horny, please don't punish me" she was pleading like hell and it turned me on.

"To late" I pulled down me pants and pulled out my cock.

she grabbed it and started straight away, pushed it into her mouth making me moan out her name in euphoria.

she swirled her tongue around making me groan in pleasure.

"Shit, y/n, I'm gonna-" but before I could even say the last word I cumed everywhere allover her mouth and neck, she swallowed it and cleaned up.

"Promise you won't do that again" I asked her as she stood up,

"Promise" she said and kissed me, we went to bed cuddling.
_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_

Your pov:

I woke up at about 12 dead on midnight.

I was horny but I had to keep the promise that I said I would to Draco, but ten minutes won't hurt.

I slid my hand down my pants and Started to rub, harder and harder.

After about 5 minutes I moaned out loud and felt a hand touch my cunt,

I look over and see Draco wide awake and mad, shit.

I pulled out my hand, falling to the floor.
"Draco, I'm sorry" I said getting up, as did Draco.

He pushed me to the bed.

Ripped my pants off saying 'I told you not to do it again' and pushed three fingers straight in,

I screamed in pain and pleasure.

He was so deep.

He was so hard.

He was so fast.

He was so good.

"FUCKKK" I screamed in pleasure to Draco.

Draco pulled out and slipped his shorts off, his cock sprung out hitting his lower chest.

He didn't wait, or even tell me, he smashed straight in strong and hard.

I started to cry because of how deep and hard he was pushing inside of me.

"DRACO, DRACO STOP, ITS TO MUCH" I could feel his dick inside my mouth at this point,

"Fuckk-kkk-gkkgkkkg" he was blurring out as he pumped in and out,

He started to slow down and I stopped crying.

"God- next time I won't stop" he spoke, I couldn't talk I was in a week stage.

I nodded aggressively looking at Draco as he hovered over me, kissing my neck giving me hickies everywhere.

Soon after we where asleep.

Words: 584
I think I will get longer ones soon, sorry