SIXTEEN.

𝗦𝗜𝗫𝗧𝗘𝗘𝗡
ૈ᳝ꓸ໋݊ 𝑎𝑛 𝑜𝑟𝑖𝑔𝑖𝑛𝑎𝑙 𝑛𝑜𝑣𝑒𝑙. ✧ꓸּ▵໋᳝݊
↳ ❪ OC 𝑥 OC ! ❫ ⿻໋֒

serif, font

smallest, font size
white, background

          A SELF-ENTITLED PSYCHOPATH AT THE FRESH AGE OF SIXTEEN, Akemi Liu was apathy beneath daydream incarnate. Silvery and insipid, pale and hollow, devoid and pretentious, her eyes held enigmas one can only desire to piece together, interwoven silks knotted into complicated webs, a spider, brown recluse, concocting riddles that only puzzles a mind further. That was exactly what she was, a wholly incinerated figure of lurking shadows, deranged and cataclysmic, chaos-driven and maybe a little bit fucked up in the head.

A pretty face, that was what she was. Pristine, a discerningly fatal swan, the prima donna of House Liu—a series of people within depths vaster than oceans and galaxies alike, dysfunctional components chemically reborn from stars to clash, never to coexist. She's just gotten involved with the plights of becoming a Junior student in Andreas High School, a familial burden inevitable against her shoulders just as diplomas were exchanged and strained smiles were more of a necessity to kiss ass and get your children to the top.

The nefarious prom queen, beloved cheerleader and Student Body Vice President, glistened more than ever, midnight locks cascading as though rivers of pitch gore, lashes longer, lips fuchsia and cheeks tainted with its color alike. Her perfection lasts for eternities, an elegy of those who could only strive to become her, my wish, more than life, more than tea cups and parties and jewels, my wish is to become like Akemi Liu, golden girl, silver girl, bronze halo, everything else laid on her every beck and call. This year would prove itself worth the tensity she suffers downwards to a couple led by overbearing intentions, ambitious selves outweighing their parental solicitude.