[You Must read...]

*(eonnie~ you better read this, it's not a chapter but you can't miss this. So just don't if you want the fun. This part's content may or may not related to the upcoming chapters.)

“granola oil...” jeongwoo’s cheerful aura fell because of his hyungs answer, shooting an ‘I can't believe you’ expression at the older.

“oh sorry” Jihoon said. He just read the brand of that oil, which he don't usually buy but the store was out of stock so he doesn't have a choice. Jeongwoo kept listening while Jihoon kept stirring something on the pan.

“hyung... Our yeodongsaeng(little sister) will be here soon, be ready because she might have another  request, eomma will be mad if we didn't obey her.”

“I know... I know...i just hope she don't bring us again on that horror place with her... not again.” they're faces contort at the sudden flashback of memories. Two blurred people shouting their lungs out, hugging each other tightly while the one was holding a continously shaking camera. It's indeed a nightmare to them, a wide-eyed open nightmare if they would describe it. They decided to immediately drop the recent topic and continue what they were doing, jihoon on stirring while jeongwoo just watch and wait for his hyung to answer the question he's been repeating over and over again, pencil continously tapping on his paper pad he's growing impatient if I may say but he's too good little brother for his hyung, he's afraid-- I mean he hates to see his hyung angry so he better shut up. He fully knew that.

The door suddenly create an annoying sound signaling that someone was continously pressing the button outside the door waiting for someone to open. The two suddenly flinch the time they heard that. Slight shock was written on their faces. They're not afraid of the one they're expecting to enter--- they love her, she's their second best woman-- I mean girl in the whole wide world.

Jeongwoo immediately vanished and dashed out going to his room leaving Jihoon alone. He would rather chose to deal with the difficult homework all by himself than be forced to do something he might regret after. Jihoon shooking his head at his brothers scheme. Good timing he's done with the cooking so he turned off the stove and washed his hands before going to the door.

“oppa~” a teenage girl entered calling his brother. “I want you to make me a favor. ” Jihoon suddenly felt like he's being hostage starting from now. Palms starting to slightly sweat, wiping it off to the apron he was wearing. “what is it? ” he really wanted to say ‘you little punk! what is it again for the  fucking endless times?’ but he doesn't want to be a bad model for their little sister. HE IS Park Jihoon for many reason but when it comes to their little sister... was always an exception. He's an aggressive bear hidden in a panda coat.

    He can't let anyone do his part as a big brother to their little sister, he easily gets jealous of the affection given to others because he wanted it all to himself. So he always do what her little sister says even if it's against himself. Her mother wasn't that strict to them though, she loves all of them so much, she just don't want any quarrels happening between her children so she created rules. The older must obey what the younger asked them to do and vice versa. No complaints if it's only simple. She doesn't want noise in any ways.

“ahmm can you play the role on my new story it's entitled ‘behind that account’ I'm pretty sure you'll fit the role perfectly the way I wanted.” Sam said. As if I have a choice right? Jihoon mentally said.

  “oh.. and I found an account-- I mean we actually, found an account that will also play the role as the lead role of the woman in the story...hopefully we get a positive feedback from her and agreed. This is her account.”

Sam handed her phone to his brother and Jihoon fixed his eyes to the said thing he was supposed to look at. Eyebrows furrowing.

“@your_nickname_or_username.”
(*you can read your preferred name here if you want)

Jihoon read the account, scrolling some more. Pictures of sceneries, colorful flowers, quotes for all occasions,
    Found no problem with it except for the profile. Why does this account doesn't have a profile?

“oppa I know you're wondering why she doesn't have a profile picture but I can assure you that she's a she, it's in it. ” Jihoon was going more and more curious, reading some more about the said account and found out it's indeed a she on her gender. Looking back at her sister, eyebrows were still furrowed and head slightly bend to the right. He can't compose a sentence. He forgot what he wanted to say or ask, or I mean as if he has something to say regarding to his situation.

   “ don't worry I'll just use your name on the story and same goes with her. You won't do anything actually, I'm just going to use your personality and hers. That's all. Nothing much. Not a big deal. I just asked for a permission in case I'm against the wattpad rules, well.. I'm not really sure if there's a rule like that but its always been better if everyone was safe. ” Sam rambled on. Jihoon didn't get anything her sister explained about the wattpad something except the relieving ‘you won't do anything’ part he heard.

Oh thank goodness I'm not going to do anything. Sam...my little sister... as long as I'm relaxed with nothing to do with your fun request, I'm super duper fine with it.’

“ok... Oppa was fine with it, and yes it's not a problem. ” Jihoon said handing back the phone to her sister. Finally he didn't need to worry about anything this time.

“ok go bother your other brother in his room, he probably hid in the closet don't say that I told you” Jihoon whispered to his sister. “and don't forget to play the scary sound we downloaded yesterday. ” he added. He could only hope that it wouldn't backfired to him someday.

-----------------------------------------------------------

Thanks if you made it here 💗.