Chapter-8

Anu POV:

What's wrong with him.... How could...  he talked  with me just like that.. Why he is behaving like this...  yesterday night, he talked with me very  normally... Now he is acting like angry bulk and accused me saying that" I am playing drama to attract him to live with me".... ahhhh!What's his problem with me joining in this company... He just irritating me!...He spoilt my mood .... Ok! Anu! Just  calm down! just calm down! Why are wasting your energy on him.... thinking that she went to her chair..." Now I also don't have any work to do... Only reading about company details.... Ufff very boring! Today's day very bad day for me"...

Evening time at Avinash house:

Anu having coffee while scrolling her phone.... Meantime Avinash also arrived from office... Seeing Anu sitting he slowly approached towards her... And stood infront of her...

Sensing Avinash standing infront of her... She also looking upwards...

She raised her eyebrows like" WHAT"...

Avinash: Anu!.... With hesitate ....

Again she raised her eyebrows like" CONTINUE WHAT YOU STARTED".....

Avinash: Anu! I am sorry!... Earlier in the morning I behaved very wrongly... I spoke very rudely with you... I am so sorry...I regretting whatever I said to you!... Sorry.. I mean it..... With longing eyes ...

Anu Just stared him shockingly...

Avinash: Anu! Say something...

Anu: What! You are saying sorry right now!... I can't believe this... I thought after what happened in office.... All things finished between us... Friendship also.... But here you are saying sorry with this sincerely... What I do!....

Avinash: Anu! Please I am sorry... I am feeling ashamed myself behaving like that sorry... I just said that to you because of some tension... I didn't meant anything... please!.. sorry!..Can we continue our friendship.... Like new start... Please...

After some minutes of thinking...her mind voice" why he is saying sorry now! Ok! Let's test him!... If he saying sorry genuinely!"...

Anu: Ok! I accept your apology?..This is last chance for you... Don't say or talk like with me anymore... Otherwise I will not forgive you!... Ok!...

Avinash: Thank you Anu!... Yes! I will not repeat that.... Extending his hand for handshake...." friends"

Anu: "Friends"! Saying that she also shaked her hand with Avinash....

Avinash: Shall we go dinner today for our new friendship ....

Anu: Why not!.. but I will pay for mine... You will pay for yours ....

Avinash: No that's ok! I will pay for both of US!...

Anu: shaking her head" no I insist"...

Avinash: Ok than... You are so adamant....with small smile he said ... And he went to fresh up....

Anu mind voice:

" WHAT HAPPENED NOW!... IS HE BIPOLAR PERSON!... I don't about him anymore... I am ok with this situation right now if he  behave like gentle man and friendly with me...or  if  he behaves or accuses me anything I will not tolerate because I am not weak women... Actually Every women is strong"... Ok Anu! Just leave this..Go and get ready for dinner!... What need to ready... I already in jeans and top...just fresh up that's it... thinking like that..Anu also went to her room to get ready for Dinner...

After some time:

Both of them got in Anu car.... Because she insisted to drive....

Avinash: Anu! You are driving like a pro!... I am impressed!... Good... With amused expression he said....

Anu: This is nothing!... In college days I used to be a racer...now I stopped all the things...

Avinash: What! seriously! I didn't expected!...why didn't you told me earlier....

Anu: You don't know anything about me!... Actually you didn't asked anything about me...She said like accusing manner...

Hearing that Avinash smile  dropped... Replaced by regretful eyes....

Avinash: No Anu that's... He slowly started to explain.... But.... Anu stopped him inbetween.... And said...

Anu: Leave it Avinash!... Why are you explaining the  past!... Past is past!... We are not in relationship anymore or we are not husband and wife anymore!... We are just Friends!... So no need to explaination!... Ok! Cool!... Just chill!...

Avinash also nodded his head with sad expression....

Anu: Ok! Let's do like this! While thinking 🤔!... Why can't we share our experiences with eachother like a Friends!... We can share our school days, college days atrocities... Fun! Bunking!... Punishment! Interests! Happy moments! Crush!... First love!... Everything like real friends!... With question look she asked to Avinash.....

Avinash didn't replied to her! He just stared Anu!

Anu: What! Answer me! If you don't want to share anything! Just say No!... I will not talk about this!... Why are you staring at me! Waving her hand infront of Avinash face she said ...

Avinash also came back to his reality from his staring session!..

Anu: What!...

Avinash: Ok! Let's share our things! Little by little... Like normal Friends...

After some time minutes passed.... And Avinash asked...

Avinash: Anu!....

Anu: mmmm!..

Avinash: I am sorry?..

Anu: Now why are you saying sorry to me!...

Avinash: Just saying!...

Anu: You are unbelievable! Without reason you are saying sorry!... Ohh! We reached our hotel!...

Seeing hotel!...

Avinash: What you wanted to have dinner here?...

Anu: Ya ! What's wrong with this hotel!...

Avinash: I thought you would choose any five star hotel for dinner! You know!...

Anu: Haha! She laughed for sometime...

Avinash just stared her! Without knowing why she is laughing!... And Anu stopped and said...

Anu: Avinash! I always eat here or similar to this hotel....  Why we have to waste our money..Like five star hotel!!... Here they are serving our best local food... Which is heaven!... .. Dating couple only prefer to go three star or five star hotels!... I am not into any five star hotel!... And most importantly we are not here for date!If you don't like to eat here! We can go whatever hotel you prefer!...

Avinash again standing... Like staring deeply !....

Anu Just waved her hand infront of Avinash and said...

Anu: Avinash! What happened! You are again staring at me! Without replying anything!... This is second time today you know! Stop it!... Come to reality!...

Avinash: oh! Sorry! I just thinking about random things!...

Anu: Now also you didn't replied to me !.. are ok to eat here! Or?... before she could finish her sentence...

Avinash: I am ok with anything! Shall we go!...

Both of them went inside the small local hotel... Which is serving only small dishes....

Anu: Mmm... What a pleasing aroma... Heaven... Hey! my food... I am coming...

Avinash chuckled seeing Anu reaction... " So silly! Like a kid... But CUTE" he thinking in his mind but stopped!...

What I just thought" CUTE"....

😘....