Part 43

Avinash: Holly sh***t ! You just said okay for giving me one chance... my second chance.... thanks... thank you My love... thank you... while saying.. he started to kiss her whole face ..... bend to pick her up!...

Anu: Avinash! No !   Stop it!...

Avinash: What happened Anu!...

Anu: What are you doing!

Avinash: i just wanted to hold you... lift you in my arms.... I just wanted to feel you! You know I am just...

Anu: Did you forgot? I am near 8 months pregnant you stupid!.... what if you dropped me ? What if we both tripped and fall down... and baby!!!... do you know I gained weight .... its double...she just started to went everything...

Avinash just placed his forefinger on her lips to stop her ....

Avinash: Anu! Never ever I will drop...And weight..... even if you gain 100 kilo I can lift you... I will not drop you and our baby at Any cost.... Because.....

Anu: Because!!!!? What ? She asked very curiously about wanting to know about Avinash's inner thoughts....his feelings about her and their life... Bonding....

Avinash: Because I freaking Love you.... You are my life... Lifeline.... And everything.... May be you feel it's cheesy... But it's true... Without you I can't live.... Even after fifty years my stand will not change.... Because I am just fully dependent on you... Love you Anu.... And thank you....with full passion for love and emotions in his eyes he said...

Hearing that Anu's  heart started to beat fastly... Because she can see pure love and sincerity in his eyes...
Her eyes become moist.... And she just hugged him tightly.... She started to cry loudly....

Seeing her sobbing Avinash got tensed...

Avinash: Anu... What happened? Why are you crying? He asked with a worried voice while cupping her cheeks...

Anu just shook her head negatively... And continued..

Anu:  nothing.. this is very overwhelming...I'm just very happy...happy....you know.... I have dreamt about this lot of time... Right now it's happening... I can't believe this... It's like a dream... I just don't want to get up from this dream.... Thank you Avinash... But please don't Never ever change your character again... Please I can't handle it again... I will do... Before she could finish it.... Her sentence stopped by Avinash's lips which sealed her lips..

Avinash just sealed his rough lips with her soft lips... Started to eat her flesh.,. His tongue wanted to explore every corner of her mouth... But Anu didn't open her mouth.... Because in their initial physical intercourse they weren't doing anything that was more sensual.. Avinash just finished with her and used to lay near her that's it... No sensual kisses... Not anything... So this is new to her... She just stood numb because of shock... It's like first kiss...

Sensing Anu's unresponsive Avinash retreated from her lips.... And asked...

Avinash: What happened to Anu? Don't you like it? If it is ! I am so sorry Anu ! I just went with it... Sorry Anu,...

Anu: No..no.. Avinash... It's not like that .... She said nervously...

Avinash: Then.... Are you feeling uncomfortable with me.... With a sad face...

Anu: Are you stupid ? Why did I  be uncomfortable with you! Avinash you know.. this is the first time we are kissing like this... It's new to me... I don't know what to do! How to react!... Just nervous... Even though we have done more times... But this type of kiss and touching it's .....

Avinash: aww Anu, I apologize. Specifically, I became the worst husband. I didn't leave you with any pleasant memories, nor did I create any wonderful ones.I apologize to Anu for spoiling everything, and he did so while repeatedly pecking her on both cheeks...

Anu: No Avinash it's not like that... Just i don't know how to kiss... Sorry for spoiling the mood.... saying that she kissed his lips.....

Avinash: Don't worry Anu... I am here to teach you with a wink he replied....
Avinash then intensified his kiss. And nip at her lower lip... Opening her mouth, Anu hissed with anguish. Avinash took advantage of the moment and entered into her mouth ...

Anu has never experienced a kiss or such delicious torment before; it is a new feeling in her life. As if she is  floating in space. similar to a feather.

Avinash left her mouth and began to trail over her neck after a few more seconds. And inspected every inch of her neck... He taken each and every inch. However, Anu is curled up in a mess. And Avi exclaimed.

Avinash stopped his sweet torture...  And looked towards Anu eyes directly... Like eating... Lust... Love...

Avinash: Anu say one more time!...

Anu: What? While breathing heavily she asked...

Avinash: Earlier you said my name ... Nick name say that one more time...

Anu: Oh!... I just said because....

Avinash: Please Anu say that...

Anu: Avi! With shyness she said and hugged him...

Avinash: Thank you Anu !.. while kissing her hair he said...

Anu: Don't say Thank you!... Forget everything.... Give a kiss... You stopped... I want more.... While making puppy face she said...

Hearing that Avinash became shock... His shy wife asking kiss... Seeing his expression Anu asked

Anu: What? You don't want to kiss me ?... Are you feeling bored?...

Avinash: No Anu! How can I ?I didnt believe my shy wife asking kiss from me... Unbelievable... How can I get bored  kissing you ...we didn't even start... Even after 1000 years i will not... I will beg for this kiss from you...

Anu: That's my pregnancy hormone... My pregnancy hormone is that. All I want to do is embrace, cuddle, and kiss. Before she could finish....
Avinash kissed Anu to stop her and carried on with his lovely torture.... And carried her to their bedroom....like a bride....

Avinash felt complete with his wife everything perfect....Whole... Everything perfect.... He is just happy man with his world( wife)....
Thank God for this life...

Hi... Sorry again for sooooo late update.... I don't know how many of you reading my story.... I just got 200 followers after 5 years in Wattpad... Thank you guys 😘😘😘😘 Happy New year...

I tried some intimate scenes.... I am going to release new story for new year.... Please give support...