___

Rio can't help it.

Ever since that little vixen has entered his life, he feels like everything suddenly makes sense.

He loves to push her hair out of her face and he has told her so.

He loves to touch her, especially when they're fucking.

Making love.

He loves to look at her. Her body has these really nice curves and then this strawberry blonde hair and her blue eyes ... they drive him crazy.

He loves her body. Especially when she's naked and beneath him. Or above, it doesn't really matter. She's always gorgeous.

He loves to tease her. He can't hide a grin when he's making her furious, whenever she's unable to figure him out.

He loves her scent. And the way she tastes, oh boy.

He loves that look she gives him whenever she's scared, happy, feeling bossy and when they're sharing a moment.

He loves that look she gives him when she's completely exposed and vulnerable, her cheeks red and her mouth agape.

When she tries not to scream his name, because that would be so not them.

It felt forbidden for him too, screaming out her name. But hell, he even loves her name.

Elizabeth.

It's like a piece of chocolate that melts on his tongue whenever he gets to say her name.

He loves her voice, in every situation. No matter if she's talking, screaming, singing or even crying, she always sounds like the boss bitch she tries to be.

But Rio knows her. She's a boss bitch by no means, she is just ... bored.

Or she was.

He caresses those beautiful curls that are spread out on his lap. For a while he has had no idea how to call this colour.

Strawberry blonde.

She has come to him after another failed attempt to launder their money and she has just undressed and pushed him into bed.

Rio couldn't care less. He knows he is just a sex toy for her, but as long as she uses him, he would let her.

Because he loves pleasing her.

He loves seeing that smile on her face, that damn, beautiful smile after she has reached the peak, that satisfied smile that signals him that he is as good as he believes.

"What?" Beth murmurs and Rio shakes his head.

"Nothin', babe."

"You're smiling."

"Can't I?"

"You were looking at me and smiled. Am I that laughable?"

"Well, yeah," Rio replies and smiles even broader. "Just had to think of that time you started working for me. Would you have believed that we'd end up here?"

"Honestly, I did feel that there was something between us," Beth whispers and closes her eyes again. "Chemistry. I felt it right from the start."

"Is that so?" Rio pushes her hair out of her face. He loves doing this, he loves it so, so much. It almost hurts.

"I'm not dumb."

"You definitely aren't," Rio sighs. "You've been my favourite right from the start, Elizabeth. And you still are."