Chapter 4

This time, Tony Stark asked Wanda to come with him. The moment they went out of the tower, an exhausted Clint walked towards them.

"H-How c-could you?!" He cried.

He fell onto his knees in a very dramatic pose.

"Clint? We got a mission," Wanda sighed.

She used her magic to pick him up and set him standing.

"Fiiiiiiiine," He whined.

Tony opened his tracker on his watch, scanning the more than millions of faces of the U.S. Then, he found a result at a nearby beach. They took a helicopter and flew there. They found the two girls alright. Older of the two sighed and turned around. The younger one turned around as well.

Satori POV

Those humans wouldn't stop harassing her and Koishi! 

"Alright girls, we'll need you to come with us," The guy in some sort of metal outfit said.

Satori immediately identified him as Tony Stark. The woman, Wanda Maximoff, arrived. She extended her powers and found a guy in a tree, aiming at her head.

"Can't you leave us alone?" Koishi asked.

"No, so you're gonna come with us," 

"Then it's a no from us as well," Satori said.

She and her sister wished to be left alone, instead of being chased by humans! She started to feel slightly angry.

"Then you leave us no choice," Tony said.

He aimed his lasers at her and fired. Right before he fired, Satori manipulated his mind into a slight state of awkwardness, so he missed. She then felt an arrow being shot. A tranquilizer, She realized. She quickly calculated where it would hit, so she moved slightly to the right, the arrow missing her by half an inch.

"How did you?!" The arrow dude, Clint, whispered.

Another little use of her powers, she made Clint fall out of the tree. At Gensokyo, she used a laptop made by Nitori and watched videos of martial arts and karate. Clint pulled out a dagger and rushed towards her. Satori charged in. She dodged a swipe, used a maneuver to disarm him, and pinned him to the ground. She quickly made him unconscious before helping her sister.

Nearby, Koishi somehow removed Stark's mask and his top part of his armor. The fighting stopped when Koishi whirled behind him. A silver flash and a kitchen knife as poised right behind his neck.

The woman started walking slowly behind Koishi. Satori instantly analyzed her powers and abilities. Then, she realized that Wanda was about to do.

A few steps... and she was right behind Koishi. Satori noticed that Koishi already felt Wanda approaching her, but decided not to show it. The woman put her hands behind Koishi's head and some sort of red mist thingy appeared.

Although... nothing happened. Koishi chose that moment to slam the but of her knife into Wanda's chest, who fell unconscious.

Then, another helicopter arrived, this time, four more people arrived. The first one, was a guy dressed as some sort of patriot. He threw his shield towards them, the disc hurtling at a stunning speed.

Koishi threw her knife which collided with the shield and stopped it in it's tracks. She picked her knife and the shield up.

"Hey! That's my shield!" Patriot yelled.

"He definitely won't be winning any votes in an election," Koishi muttered.

His clothes reminded Satori of Clownpiece, with all those flashy red and blue colors. He was just missing a touch of pink. 

Satori turned around to see a big green guy and a redhead charging towards her. Two against one? That's rather unfair, She thought. She started fighting with the redhead, Natalia. In the mean while, she tried to make the Hulk go away by putting images into his mind. 

Finally, she felt herself losing in hand-to-hand combat against Natasha, so she simply made her collapse. Then, she senced Koishi fighting two people at the same time beside her. Someone in a red and blue suit was shooting webs from his wrist towards her sister while trying to land a punch or kick.

Koishi was dodging all the webs very quickly, thanks to her expertise in danmaku. The webs felt like nothing. Steve somehow got his shield and was carefully aiming at Koishi whilst keeping his distance to not get entangled by Peter's webs. Every time he threw it, it cut through the webs easily. 

Before going to attack Green Bean, Satori made Steve collapse, to facilitate her sister's job. She the  begun to feel tired from making so many humans collapse, so she decided to try another method of subduing the Hulk. 

She analyzed Natalia's fighting before she collapsed, so Satori learned some new tricks. She dodged a punch and picked up a very sturdy stick. Afterwards, she vaulted onto Greenie's head and bashed him as hard as she could before shoving it into his nostril. Disgusting, but effective. He instantantly roared and shook her off, trying to removed the stick. 

While he was disoriented, she successfully judo flipped him over her shoulder. Then, she plucked the stick from his nostril and smashed it as hard as she could on his face, with snot and all that stuff that was in his nose.

Koishi carefully aimed her knife and threw it, knocking Peter straight out of the sky. 

"How 'bout we put them somewhere else?" Satori suggested.

Koishi didn't say anything, but smirked.

Soon, they propped them in a weird position. In public. Satori gave them some great dreams that made some of them to start sleepwalking. Koishi nodded in satisfaction and they walked back towards their hotel.