Chapter 11

Animation footage that has nothing to do with this book. I also did that for fun!

"Kitty, you're up!" Tony declared.

Rin grinned and walked into the facility, facing the same wall Utsuho melted. Suddenly, her nails grew into razor sharp claws.

"Hey, there's an attack in Central Park!" Satori exclaimed.

They turned to her in surprise. Rin noticed them stopping and joined them.

"How di—" Steve started.

The doors banged open.

"HEY! THERE'S AN ATTACK IN CENTRAL PARK!" Fury yelled.

"I know," Satori replied.

"How?" He demanded.

She simply pointed at her own head.

"And who are you?" He pointed two guns at Utsuho and Rin.

Utsuho yawned, casually making her rod crackle with electricity.

"They're allies, and she'll explain later," Tony threw a glance at Satori while hurrying to put on his suit.

"Avengers, I want to see these two in action," Fury pointed at Koishi and Satori.

"Sure," Tony mumbled.

Satori and Koishi immediately ran out of the tower, towards the attack. They flew slightly, making them faster.

When they arrived, they saw some weird things, but certainly not the weirdest. First of all, if it was an army, it was the smallest army they've seen. It was an army of two people. Satori immediately identified the two people, though she was HIGHLY disatisfied when she read their minds. 

Both people were female, one shorter than the other. Both had a hood on, hiding their faces. The smaller one had her arms up, twisting her hands around. The other one was simply standing behind, enjoying the show.

They could hear the little one's maniacal laughter. With every twist of her hands, she sent a car flying, a tree, or even randomly swapped someone's gender temporarily, with the effects fading in a few seconds.

"Seija," Satori muttered.

She and her sister charged forward into the battle.

Avengers' POV

"That's some really weird attack," Tony mused while watching the scene, "I mean, what kind of evil person would swap people's genders around?"

"What's Satori doing?" Bruce asked.

"Examining," Natasha murmured.

He didn't question her, they all knew she was the best between all of them to read people. Suddenly, Satori and Koishi charged to meet them. Satori went for the smaller figure, while Koishi chose the taller one.

"Why isn't she doing her collapse thingy?" Tony pouted, "I want to see it in action,"

"Some people have stronger minds," Rin yawned while casually filing her nails.

Utsuho said nothing, but had a grin on her face from the excitement. They kept watching. The smaller one's hood blowed in the wind, revealing a scowl underneath. She directed her hands towards her. 

While with Koishi, she nowhere to be seen, yet the taller villain somehow always manages to hit her with elegant swipes of a purple fan. With every hit, she momentarily appeared then vanished.

The smaller villain yelled something at her ally, and they suddenly appeared inside a building. Luckily, the drone the Avengers were using also got teleported, so they could still view the fight...

"Hey where did they go?!" Tony started typing on his monitor.

...except the GPS on the drone stopped working. Soon, seemed like the gravity laws decided to have a change for fun. Satori and Koishi were having trouble inside wherever they were, with them stumbling around the tower.

But then, the tunnels started twisting around, the rooms distorted. There were no end, no start of the castle. Koishi started disappearing, while Satori was still analyzing their situation. She glanced around, and seemed to have spotted the drone. She narrowed her eyes, and the signal was lost.

Satori and Koishi POV

Right after Satori made the drone stop working, she immediately focussed on her task. She began by making their minds murky, slowing down their movements so that Koishi can get an easier hit.

Her younger sister was now fighting in close combat with Yukari. With Satori helping, Koishi often managed to get a clear strike. She slashed forward with her knife, and managed to slice open one of Yukari's fans. 

On her side, Seija reeled over, trying to get the images that Satori put inside her head out. Yukari glanced at her in pity, then created a gap to transport her to safety, then teleported herself out. Satori knew that gap hag wasn't that heartless, so she didn't attempt to stop them.

When Yukari and Seija left, the tower vanished, dropping them inside an abandonned warehouse. The girls stood up, and made their way back to the tower.

So how was that? I'm sorry I didn't update this in a long time! Please forgive me! I don't have anything else to say... welp, seeya!!