𝐏𝐥𝐚𝐲 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐅𝐢𝐫𝐞

Play with Fire - Sam Tinnesz, Yacht Money

A/n : this is going to be fun. So grab your popcorn 🍿 And get ready! ;)

-

I need to ask him...

I looked outside the window seeing it was raining..

The tiny droplets of water decorated the window panes with the light occasionally reflecting on them and outlining each corner like a light brush stroke on a beautiful piece of art...

"Hey, I am back.. Do you need something?"

I looked towards him. His face was worn out and his eyes were tired and red. Was he... crying? Because of...me?

I am sorry you had to go through all this because of me..

I wish I could hug him but right now, I need some answers..

" I.. want to ask you something.. "

Say it Suho.

He kept quiet and arched one of his eyebrows..

"How did you know that I was at my parents house that day? I don't really remember telling you about the location or the fact that I was going to be there. And why did you bring the police? I mean how did you know that I was in trouble?" I blurted out in one breath.

I noticed how his body tensed up from my question.

"I.. Um.. "

Something is not right.

Why are you hesitating so much, Seojun? What are you hiding?

"What did you do?" I said with a blank expression.

Fine. I'll tell you.

"I planted a chip in your mobile that tells me your location. Since you don't really turn on your location, I though it was the best way to keep my eyes on you. So I decided to do it without your knowledge because I knew your family would try to play dirty."

HUH? WHAT THE FUCK?

"Why didn't you tell me this? You know this is not right! This is technically invading my privacy.. You could have talked with me about this.. Why did you do this behind my back?" I said while shouting.

I am trying to stay calm but this is wrong!!!

"Listen to me bubba..", he said while touching my hand but I shrugged it off.

" You still didn't tell me how you knew that that I was in trouble..", I said not once averting my gaze from his eyes.

He sighed and looked up at me to say something I never expected he would.

"After you told me about your brother, I asked someone to do a private background check on you and your family.. I found out everything... And I found out all about how abusive they are... How they tortured you and..."

"And I hired some men to keep an eye on your family incase they tried something and I was right! That day, when you were late, I was worried and so I checked your location.. I found out that you were there.. I knew something was wrong and I went there.."

"My father is well known with the police here.. So they accompanied me and I was right! They tried to harm you Suho and if I didn't do this, you could have died there..." He said with pleading eyes and a tear fell down his cheeks.