CHAPTER 30

*Fred's POV*

My hands work fast, lowering her zipper and pawing at her clothes. Fully naked now, I leave her in the middle of the bed. I walk to the dresser on the opposite wall to open our drawer full of dirty secrets.

Silk ropes, a dildo and her new vibrator. Fuck yes.

I turn back to Phae, her nude body gracing my bed. I notice the shiver of anticipation that runs through her, and she shuffles a little on top of the dark blue sheets. 

My eyes take in her figure, the soft skin between her breasts and the curve of her hip. I focus on her lips as she darts out her tongue to wet them. I'm pulling on all my self restraint tonight, stoping myself from taking her selfishly. 

I step to the far right corner of the bed. With one of the ropes, I bind her wrist to the headboard. Leaving her with only a little room to move, just enough to make her comfortable. Repeating that for her other arm and both legs, she's now spread out in all her sinful glory.

Taking a moment to appreciate I feel myself growing harder, the things she does to me even from afar.  

Her chest is moving faster, and her dark pink nipples are just begging to be sucked. I take of my clothes, slowly, taunting her. A look of pure torture in her eyes. She can't touch me, or herself. 

Finally, I give her some satisfaction as I climb op on the bed. Grasping her mouth in a harsh, wet kiss. Her warm tongue darts out to trace along mine, the only control she has at this point. I tug and bite on her pouty lips. When I pull back, she's breathing even heavier than before. 

"Fred - please - pl-" 

I cut of her begging, turning it into a surprised moan, as I enter two fingers in her tight pussy. Tapping her sweet spot, again and again. Her body is writhing beneath me, only able to take the pleasure I give her. 

Her thighs tense beneath me, a tell-tale sign she's already close. I start working faster, while she cries out in pleasure. Adding pressure on her clit with the pad of my thumb. The sounds she makes are such sweet torture. 

I kiss her deeply as I take her to the edge, muffling the sounds of her climax. I slow down the movement of my fingers and travel my mouth down her neck, so she can catch her breath. This was only the beginning.

"I want to try something tonight," I whisper into her skin. The idea has been swirling in my mind, tempting me each time we make love. We're both keen to experiment in the bedroom, this simple bondage is evidence of that. I'm curious what she'll think of this one.

As I glance up into her bright eyes, I see her glowing in that post-orgasmic bliss. My chest hurts with that feeling of unlimited love. Unable to help myself, I kiss her before explaining myself further. 

"W-what?" she asks, arousal already creeping up her body. 

"I want to make you come so many times, until you can't take anymore..." 

"I want to fuck you..." a kiss on her jaw, 

"pleasure you..." another below her collarbone,  

"take you to your absolute limit -" a small tug on her nipple.

"- and I won't stop, until you're screaming" 

Months ago, when we first started getting into more kinky stuff, we thought of a safe word. The moment had been half joking, none the less, squirrel  just stuck. It's quite fitting too, because Phaedra's voice gets a little squeaky when she orgasms.