1.) Bedwars

"Bye guys thanks for joining us. I'm going to raid uhhh... Punz" The girl says ending her stream. She got 120,000 views, her highest viewer count yet. She had been streaming for a few years, and was recently invited onto the Dream Smp. It was hard for her to become popular being a female content creator with no face.

Teagan lied down on her bed and sent out a tweet

@spillinthetea_ | Thanks for joining my stream today everyone :) if you missed it the vod is up <3

@punzop | thanks for the raid tea! :)

@fruitiepebblesarebomb | good stream homie <3

She walked to her bathroom to get ready for bed and her phone dinged

Sappitus Nappitus

Im streaming tonight wanna
play bedwars with me?

I guess I'll join you at 1 in
the morning to play a block game

You act as if you were
actually going to sleep

Shut up

_____________________________________
I roll my eyes and walked back to my room to boot up my pc and join discord.

"Hey im going to go get some water and shit I'll be right back"

"Okay" Sapnap says.

I mute myself and go to the kitchen.
I filled my water bottle grabbed some Doritos and my cat, Elena, was on the counter.

"Gabby hates when your on the counter you know that" I say petting her head as she purs.

"Thats true, get your damn cat of my counter tops" Gabby says strolling out the hallway yawing "what are you doing up?" She asks.

"Im going to stream with Nick" I reply.

"Oh Nick is uh Sapnap. Sapnap is that friend of yours right" She says trying to get her facts straight it's kind of funny watching your best friend struggle to keep up with you when you live together.

"Yup thats him, I'll try to be quiet so you can go back to bed" I say grabbing all the stuff I gathered.

"Okay good night" She says grabbing a blanket off the couch.

I set all my stuff down put on my headphones and unmute "Im back"

"Oooo what did you get I hear crumpling of bags" he says.

"I got Doritos" I say happily opening the bag.

"Luckyy give me some bitch" he says laughing.

"No get on hypixel ass hat"

"My chat is spamming 'the duo we never knew we needed' we need to stop giving them this content so uh bye Tea" he says.

"Nuh uh I am set for another few hours with my Doritos you asked me to stay up, so here I am" I say hearing my phone ding.

"Who's that?" He asks referring to my phone.

I look at the name Terra.

"A kid I used to babysit" I say opening my phone to read the text.