Captivating Eyes

Since that day, those eyes have been lingering in your mind

Since that day, those eyes have been lingering in your mind. Where did you see them before? They're not easy to forget. Captivating, would be the best word to describe them.
But not just that, his cologne, or shampoo scent, you don't know, but there was such a good and cozy scent that stayed on your dress. Something woody but pretty soft. Maybe the mixture of his clothes softer with some cologne. You're not sure but it could be pretty addictive.

"Why am I even thinking about it?" You sigh and shake your head.

"It's not like I've never seen beautiful eyes before..." You frown.

"But yeah, I definitely have seen them before..." You nod taking your makeup case before leaving to work.

Today there was another job with Ateez for another TV studio. You reached there early, as usual, placed your things at the table, and waited for them to arrive.

"Oh, you're here already!"  Joey entered the room.

"Moooorning" you get up and stretch your back.

Everyone else arrived and Ateez also entered the room.

"Y/N, today you take care of Yeosang's makeup" Joey pointed to him.

He nodded and sat on your chair, taking his mask and beanie away.
You process to prep his skin while he relaxed and closed his eyes. He looked like an angel and you took your time to admire his features.

You trace his brows gently with your fingertips and he sighs relaxed. You can't help but smile.

It was so relaxing to do his makeup that the time passed quite fast.

"Could you please open your eyes for me.." You ask to finish the makeup.

Yeosang slowly opens his eyes and looks at yours

You freeze.

It was him right? He was the guy who held me that day...right?

He smiles at you innocently and you snap out of it. You smile back a little awkwardly but manage to finish your job.

You finally can breathe when they leave. You sit where Yeosang was sitting and feel something soft under you. It bothers a little so you take a look.

It was his hoodie.

You take it and place it over the table before you, however, you get to think about that scent you had in your mind this whole time.
There was nobody paying attention to you right now, so you take his hoodie and bury your face in it inhaling it deep into your nostrils.

It is him. Your nose never fails.

It is him!