Blunt

You sat, but you honestly just wanted to leave, it felt so awkward to be there alone with him.

"Do you feel uncomfortable?" He briefly pauses his eating and looks at you.

"Er...I feel like I'm doing something wrong" you chuckle to hide how uncomfortable you felt.

"Because you're alone with me?" His tone gets deeper.

"That...yeah" you avoid eye contact.

"Do I make you uncomfortable, noona?" He smirks.

"Wha-...No it's not that you make me uncomfortable..." you know you're lying.

"It's just that I worry about your image. What if someone comes in?" You look at the door worried.

"No one will. I said I'd like to be alone." He goes back to eating when he realizes you don't fall for his tricks.

"Right..." you nod.

Wait, so he purposely asked to be alone to invite me?

"Are you excited about the new MV?" You avoid your thoughts.

"I am. But I was more excited to see you again..." he smiles at you innocently.

You smile back awkwardly and clean your throat.

"I see I see. Are you curious about my culture?" You cross your legs and relax leaning on the backrest of the chair.

"Not really.." he focuses on eating.

" he focuses on eating

"More like, about you.." he stops and lookup.

You almost choke.

How can he be so blunt? I think I'm too old for these things. I'm so ashamed right now, I could dig a hole and hide in.

"Well, ask anything..." you smile at him pretending you didn't understand his intentions.

"Do you like here? In Korea.." he goes back to focus on his food.

"Yes, I'm enjoying..." you nod.

"You always go to that bar?" He cleans his mouth with a napkin.

"Oh no. I was invited that day..." you were answering when you realize he just wanted you to know it was him that helped you to not fall.

"Did you get home safely that day? You were pretty drunk..." he chuckles.

" I did..." you laugh. Finally relaxing a little.

"I'm sorry if I troubled you..." you shake your head wiping away your laughter.