Chapter 1 : The End

Everything has its End.
If it had a beginning then it'll have a End.
This was the Rule Set by the World Itself.

The same rule set by the world applies to the world itself.

The World was Created by Veldanava but Veldanava was born from the void just to create the world, his role was nothing more and less.
He created the world then Created a system to Govern the world.

He thought his role was over and he was right it was indeed over.
His role was to create the world and when the world was created, his role was fulfilled which means he was no longer needed thats why the world itself abandoned the creator.
He was never meant to live a life but he lived for a quite while and at the end he mets his end.

This is the reason why everything which is started have to end one day and because of this rule the World which created the rule met it end itself.

The Time, The Fate, The Reality, The Concept, The Space, The Darkness, The Light Everything turned into Void.

The new world was supposed to be created again by itself but there was a being that transcended the Beginning and The End itself.

The Being that Transcends the creation itself.
His name was Rimuru.

He created the world again but it was not for the world's sake.
He created the world because he wanted to.
.
.
.
.

600 years before the end of the old world

[Master, I have something to tell you]

"What is it ciel?"
[The end of this world is near]

So it is the time?
We are living for more than Hundred billion of years and now I think most of them wants to meet thier end."

Once I asked ciel a question
("Ciel, what if everything cease to exist will I able to survive?"
[Master, It will not affect you, because to you end and death have no meaning]

That means even if this universe cease to exist but that would not be enough to let me rest.
[Yes]

Well, I guess I will never meets my end.
What about others?

[No one would survive except you]

Can we do something about it?
[Yes, If master wants then I can stop these phenomena to happen, you can stop it to reach its end]

Really?
[Yes but master I would suggest you to let this happen because all your comrades want to rest in peace.]
I know, I know.
They are living for so long that they now want to leave this world but after they would be gone, won't I be all alone?

[Yes]

I'll take some time to think about it.)
.
.
.
This was the question I asked her a very long time ago.
.
.

By the way, Ciel, How many years are remaining?

[600 years]

Hmm, Its very short.

**

After some days

Ciel, I would like to arrange a meeting where all my remaining subordinates and the remaining member of orignal and Octagram will attend.

[Understood, I will contact everyone to arrive here today]

Good.
.
.
.
.
.

"Yo, Rimuru."
"Hey, Guy, You are first."

"Haha, well I was just killing some time by playing in one of my own planet."