Chapter 48

CHAPTER 48

Eunmi was sitting nervously in her bed as she waited for Kyungsoo to finish showering in her bathroom.

Earlier on, she was actually shocked when he went straight to her room as soon as they've entered the condominium. He removed his coat and tie and threw them in the chair before lying on her bed saying that he was dead tired, as if it was the natural thing for him to do. She remained rooted by her bedroom door looking unbelievably at him with mouth gaping.

Yes, he is now his fiancé but there are certain limits with regards to her privacy, and definitely, this is one of them.

Seeing her expression, Kyungsoo reminded her of the promise she made that morning which she had completely forgotten. Eunmi cannot do anything as she watched Kyungsoo snuggled more to one of her pillows with his eyes closed. She thought he will just send her home then leave afterwards.

Saying nothing more, she just decided to shower first to settle the rallying emotions going on inside her.

It is really hard to battle with her feelings whilst inside the shower which took longer than usual. She never slept beside a man her entire life so she doesn't know what to do.

She can ask Kyungsoo to sleep in the couch or floor, can't she? It sounds ridiculous, she is already engaged with him but what to do?

Does Kyungsoo wants something to happen tonight?

She erased that thought and scolded herself for thinking perversely. They are just going to sleep beside each other and keep her bargain for tomorrow, that's it. Nothing more. Plus this could be a rundown when they are already married. She constructively convinced herself with that thought to ease her nervousness.

She purposely chose a pyjama bottom and an old baggy shirt to wear than her usual shorts and tank top after drying her hair before stepping quietly out of her toilet.

Kyungsoo must have fallen asleep whilst she was inside the shower for she can hear his soft snores.

After putting moisturiser on her face, she hanged Kyungsoo's coat and tie then she sat on the other side of the bed when she noticed Kyungsoo is still wearing his socks. Eunmi gently removed them but squealed in shock when she felt Kyungsoo's arm circling her waist.

"What are you doing?" mumbled Kyungsoo as he snuggled closer to Eunmi.

"You should not be wearing socks when you're in bed." Eunmi thanked God she uttered her words straight for her heart was racing.

"Mmm... you smell good." said Kyungsoo with his eyes still closed. This made Eunmi blushed furiously.

Eunmi was so nervous that she starts fidgeting. She was pondering if she's going to lie down or deciding to sleep in one of her bestfriends' rooms. Eunmi thought that is just plain silly since she knew Hemi is already married with Jongin and Sonbi might also be with Yeol when they come home, maybe they are already back. She needs to calm her nerves, and seeing Kyungsoo lying in her bed doesn't help at all.

"Uhm... Kyungsoo? Aren't you going to wash up?" she asked with her heart still beating madly.

"In 5 minutes, let me stay like this for a while."

Eunmi stood up and pulled Kyungsoo's arms. "In 5 minutes' time, you might fall asleep again. Better shower now so your sleep won't be interrupted again." coaxing him.

Eunmi struggled to pull Kyungsoo up for he was heavy.

"Alright, my future Mrs. Do." Kyungsoo smiled as he pecked Eunmi on her lips, making her go redder in the face. He then went to the bathroom after which Eunmi breathed a sigh of relief.