Chapter 51

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
WARNING! WARNING! WARNING! WARNING!

This chapter is mature themed. Not suitable for children and those that thinks like children 😬!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

CHAPTER 51

"Kyungsoo, you made me jump!" Eunmi said as she swatted her arm a little too hard.

Kyungsoo snickered as he brought out a single stalk of pinkish lily to her. "I'm sorry, honey. I thought you knew I was inside from the mirror. What are you thinking so hard then?"

Still patting her chest lightly, she took the flower and smelled it forgetting that her long sleeved shirt is still unbutton. "Nothing in particular. This is lovely, thank you!"

Kyungsoo kissed the side of her neck, inhaling her scent as he murmured, "I can say the same thing to you." He turned her around and looked sensually at her.

Eunmi's cheek turned pink as she became aware that she isn't properly dress yet. She bravely looked up at her husband's face and saw passion and love in his eyes.

'Oh, boy!' She clutched her long sleeves close unknowingly anticipating Kyungsoo's move.

"Don't. You look so beautiful, Eunmi." Kyungsoo said in a hoarse voice as he removed her hands from clutching on her shirt.

Kyungsoo placed his hands around Eunmi's small waist and brought her closer to him without leaving her gaze. His heart thumping loudly as he searched his wife's eyes.

Sensing his need, Eunmi softly nodded as she said, "Don't ever leave me waking up alone."

"Today will be the last, I promise." Kyungsoo whispered as he lowered his head claiming Eunmi's mouth.

Eunmi can feel the desire and longing in Kyungsoo's kiss. It is different from the previous ones they shared. Nevertheless, she responded with the same intensity conveying all her feelings.

The stalk of lily she was holding fell down on their side as she brought her hands to Kyungsoo's nape, holding for support. As Kyungsoo's tongue seek entrance to her mouth and met hers, she moaned softly making him more excited.

Kyungsoo carried Eunmi out of the bathroom without breaking their kiss. He laid her gently down the bed. They both stared at each other, Kyungsoo looking lovingly at Eunmi whilst she trace the contour of his face.

"I love you..." Kyungsoo softly said to her.

"I know..." then Eunmi raised her head to kiss him.

Kyungsoo was somehow disappointed. He was waiting for Eunmi to reciprocate his feelings but the fact that Eunmi is allowing him to go further is enough for him.

He can feel in Eunmi's kiss the same longing he so badly wanted. His skin felt burning with each stroke of her dainty fingers. The same overwhelming sensation when they first shared a night together.

Eunmi was burning with unexplainable desire as her husband kissed her from her jaw down to her neck and shoulders. He was not rushing but he is taking his time giving Eunmi pleasure. Kyungsoo then removed his clothes and helped her do the same whilst still kissing her. He followed removing her brassiere and started cupping and kissing her breasts. Eunmi was somehow shy but she just uttered her moans as Kyungsoo circled her nipples with his tongue.

Eunmi can't seem to control herself as she clutched the sheets. She knows Kyungsoo is ready to enter her so she closed her eyes tightly.

Kyungsoo stopped kissing Eunmi and ordered her to open her eyes.

"Open your eyes, Eunmi." He could see the lust seething in her lovely eyes as she slowly opened them.

"I want you to remember me, only me." Kyungsoo whispered as she entered her.

Eunmi's eyes dilated. She did feel a bit uncomfortable but it lessened upon seeing the gentleness and love shown in her husband's eyes. Kyungsoo felt her tightness and let her adjust on his manhood for a bit then started slowly moving.

Their moans are the only sound that can be heard after some time. Whilst Kyungsoo keeps thrusting his member into her deeply, Eunmi can feel as if something is building up and its about to burst inside of her. Their breathing are now laboured and ragged as Kyungsoo's thrusts became more faster and harder until both reached their climax.

They were just hugging each other until their breathing returned to normal. Kyungsoo did not get off her instead asked if she was ok. He felt Eunmi nodded saying she likes it the way they are.

With that, Kyungsoo lifted his head and look at her naughtily then kissed every inch of her face, lingering on her mouth. He continued giving her hot kisses down to every nook and cranny of her naked body.

Once his kisses went to her thighs, Eunmi felt her mind will explode as he started kissing her down there. She cannot explain such feeling of that act his husband is doing to her. She can only moan and utter soft cries of his name over and over again, to the point of asking him, begging him. Kyungsoo went back up to her and kissed her wildly as he entered her again with Eunmi staring him in the eyes.

Like the first one, both were lost in each others embrace, letting out all reservations they had with each other in the past two weeks, perhaps more for Kyungsoo.

That morning was filled with their passionate and contented moans as they both succumbed to their desires.
---------------------------------------------------------

Eunmi woke up after some time finding herself in Kyungsoo's tight embrace. She smiled whilst watching her husband sleep peacefully. He looked like a baby, no worries or whatsoever marring his handsome face. Eunmi trace the contour of his face, thanking God as she does for sending him to her. She could not think of her life right now as complete if he haven't met Kyungsoo. He is her saviour, and her baby's too, her husband.

She was contented just staring at his husband sleeping peacefully but cannot contain the hunger she is feeling. Eunmi was contemplating if she will wake him up or not but her growling stomach won.

She softly kissed Kyungsoo which woke him up telling him she was hungry.

Kyungsoo smiled and just replied ok then landed on top of her.

"What are you doing???" Eunmi incredulously asked, swatting her husband's arm.

"You said your hungry, and I'm guessing you wanted me." Kyungsoo hoarsely said as he trailed soft kisses on Eunmi's collarbone.

Eunmi felt ticklish with what her husband is doing and at the same time feeling his growing manhood on her tummy making her feel hot again.

"Honey, I am literally hungry too. Can we go have something to eat please?"

"I'm also hungry, of you..."

Eunmi cannot say anymore as Kyungsoo covered her mouth with his lips and folded to her own desires as well.

After some time, both have reached their climax again and panted. Kyungsoo again stayed on top on her chest till their breathing got even whilst she stroke his hair. Then suddenly his stomach growled.

Both laughed and stood up to get dress. But before they went out of their suite, Eunmi held Kyungsoo's hand and stopped him. He looked at her questioningly.

"I love you. So much..."

Kyungsoo broke into a huge grin and embraced Eunmi and softly kissed her, conyeving his happiness and gratitude.
@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@
©️Ynnatbeel 25/07/2021

Thank you for reading! ❤️