The Beginning

ONE

Trafalgar sat outside on the front porch waiting for his family. Corazon, one of his fathers had decided that it was a great idea to say hi to their new neighbors. Law tried to oppose to the idea but his father would not budge.

He was currently thinking of ways he could get out of this situation when the front door opened and out came his brothers.

Penguin was the oldest while Shachi was the second youngest . Both approached Law who slumped down into the white bench with a very gloomy look on his face.

"Come on Law don't be so grumpy we're just going over to say hi", Penguin exclaimed.

Penguin was quite excited to meet these new neighbors.

"That's exactly why I don't want to go" Law snapped back at Penguin, Penguin looked to Shachi for help but Shachi just shrugged back.

The two sat on the opposite side of Law "Law this might be your only chance to actually get to know someone other than your family," Law was about to protest before he got interrupted by the rest of his family coming out on the porch. They all headed down the street towards their new neighbors.

Nami wrung the doorbell as her family waited behind her. They soon heard a bunch of footsteps, followed by a thud and loud laughter. "This is going to be interesting", Kuzan commented nudging closer to his spouse.

Soon the front door opened to a man, with striking blue hair and a big build. A girl who had lighter blue hair peeked behind the man.

"Is there something you need?" the man questioned quite confused as to why the family stood at their door step.

Nami stared at the girl although she could only see her eyes, Nami was captivated. The girl had such beautiful brown skin. Nojiko noticed her baby sister staring giggling at the interaction in front of her.

"We're your neighbors from up the street and we wanted to welcome you" Corazon exclaimed as he held up the French pastries he made for the family.

The man smiled with glee, "Ah SUPER come in sorry for my rudeness." The family entered the house amazed by the interior design.

Law stood close to the front door; he really did not want to be there. He slowly treaded away from his chatty parents and awkward siblings.

He wandered for a bit till he ended up in the kitchen. In the kitchen stood a tan woman she had deep brown hair, and she wore an apron which had flour all over it.

"Excuse me" she quickly looked up alarmed to see the boy

"oh sorry sweetheart didn't notice you there." She started to wipe her hands on her apron cleaning the off.

"uh my family lives up the street and we wanted to welcome you... I was also wondering if you had a quiet place I could go, it might be a while before we leave." The woman was a bit surprised by Laws polite tone and smiled at the boldness of his request.

She seemed pondered it for a moment, before she thought of her fiery young one, "ah this may be weird, but my son has a shed in the backyard it's quite big and quiet in there."

Law nodded, clenching onto the medical book he had brought. Law said his goodbyes to the woman and headed into her backyard.

Law approached the shed. Well, more like a shack, the thing was quite big. he pushed open the door and was quite amazed by the many objects that lay around the room.