Welcoming a new batch

Two

                                    Penguin stared into the mirror. He wore his school uniform his hat was not on his head yet. He gazed into his reflection, very disgusted by it.

As a kid, he was known to be the main target for bullying just because he looked different from everyone else. The hat helped a lot, but it didn't cover all his face. Penguin soon quickly put his hat back on hearing his siblings call for him to quicken up.

He opened the door as he rushed down the steps seeing his siblings already making there way out of the house. He grabbed his backpack running to the kitchen to grab something quick to eat.

Kuzan greeted his son as he gave his son his lunch and  rushed him towards the car outside.

Penguin rushed out to the car shoving Shachi to the side as he took the front seat leaving Shachi pouting in the back. Soon the car pulled out of the garage heading in the direction of the school. Penguin laid his head on his seatbelt closing his eyes to drift off.

                       Nojiko soon shook Penguin awake informing him that they had arrived at the school, once out of the car Nojiko wrapped her arm around Penguin as they entered the school.

Nojiko went on and on about something while Penguin ignored her as they got closer to the school gates.

"Hey, Penguin Nojiko!" Penguin looked up to see two boys running towards them. It was Ace and Sabo, Penguin had become good friends with the boys when they transferred in 7th grade.

Many groups of kids stood in front of the school, probably waiting for other students. Sabo hit up a conversation with Penguin as Nojiko and Ace jabbed at each other for fun.

                                  Shachi strutted down the hallways looking each way for his first-period class. He soon arrived at the end of a hallway in front of a door that had in bold gold letters ART.

"It's a little much don't you think?" Shachi jumped by the sudden whisper in his ear, he turned around to be greeted with Heats face.

Heat smiled, "holy sh- gosh dude what's your problem."

"Nothing, this is my first class" Shachi looked at how different heat looked, the other day he just had a mask on but today he wore makeup. But Shachi wasn't complaining Heat looked good.

Heat passed Shachi opening the door for him. Shachi smiled at him as he entered the classroom Heat following after.

The teacher sat at a desk which stood in front of the classroom. He was very pale which was accompanied nicely by his charcoal black hair, which was put up in a traditional Japanese hairstyle.

He looked up quite surprised to see the two boys

"you boys are quite early, please take a seat I'm just going over some files."

Heat nodded, making his way to a table quite far back into the room Shachi following Not far behind.

Heat had already brought out his sketchbook when Shachi sat next to him, Shachi sighed as he lay his head on his arms facing to look at Heat sketch.

He soon guided his attention towards Heat, His long hair and everything else about him was so unique, the makeup and dreads adding onto it. Shachi snoozed off as he stared at Heat.

                             Penguin walked through the corridors of the high school side of Grand Line high. Earlier he had been called to the office he was quite happy cause he really didn't want to be in his history class. He didn't care if he was in trouble, he was just happy to get out of there... I mean what could go wrong.