Ben 10 (2005) review

In April I decided to rewatch one of my childhood favorite shows Ben 10 (2005) and...I realized somethings...somethings that bothered me. Overall the show is pretty good and the premise is a young boy named Ben finds a watch that has the abilities to turn into an alien. Now here's where the complaints lie. I love this show but it has no character development like I don't mind not having a story but add character development if your going to go the non-story route. The villains are good but they can get annoying quick because it's the same 6 villains (4 not counting the main villains) not to mention the main villains shows up like 3 times in the entire series. Look if your not going to show the main villain (or villains) have a connection between the side villains and main villains. And yes it doesn't have that much story and it's meant to be like that but if your going to that i highly recommend doing these things. The plot is amazing and it has the potential to be great but it's not because there's no character development. Overall 8/10 I loved the characters and the premise was great but it could improve on things. And before you say "it's old why are you critiquing something old you can't change it" I do believe we can make this amazing even with the recent reboot.