1: Get dumped into hard mode

Ah, so bored.

Those thoughts were the only thing swirling around in your mind as you walked along the street, jacket slung over your shoulders. You had to go to some dumb park get-together with your family, and it had gone pretty poorly since most people didn't show up. In the end, your aunt threw a bowl of freshly made potato salad onto the grass in rage, and while your uncle tried to console her, you quietly slipped away.

Nobody even bothered to say why they didn't want to show, just radio silence. Slowing down, you glared up at the sky. Maybe because it was stupidly hot outside? You really regretted wearing even a light sweater, just to cover your arms. Didn't help at all that it was dry as hell, either.

Well, life goes how it goes. Coming around to the bus stop you were searching for, you checked the times. A whole twenty minutes. Today just keeps getting better and better, huh? Maybe it would've been a good idea to stay at the failure of a get-together just to mooch a ride from your aunt.

Too late for that now. Seeing that you had time, and nobody else was around the bus stop, you sat down on the bench and pulled out your phone. Might as well try to get your dailies in Genshin done, since you had the time. Yeah, maybe your phone would reach levels of hot unknown to mankind, but primogems and primogems. Everything needed a little bit of sacrifice.

Waiting for the game to load in, you ignored the fact that you were going to mow through your data just to cure your boredom. Checking your daily commissions, you went for the closest one, Spreading Evil and hit navigate, hitting 'ignore' on some dumb notification that popped up on your phone.

Warping to the nearest waypoint, you crossed your legs and adjusted your hold on your phone, seeing as how your phone was already beginning to heat up. The next minute or two was spent with you making Zhongli bunny hop to the location before pressing his burst-

Everything went black.

Unbeknownst to you, the text you had a received a was an evacuation warning- a satellite that just so happened to be around your town got hit by some dumb space rocks and began descending right on your town. Where did the satellite make contact with the Earth? Right on top of you! A day or so later your 'remains' (which were more like a thick red paste at that point) would be recovered.

-

"Where...?"

Despite your misfortune, it seemed the universe had other plans for you. Currently, you found yourself sitting in the middle of a grassy plain, your legs crossed. Glancing around, you found nothing of interest, but noticed that there was something... weird about your body. You felt a little too small.

Standing up didn't help, you were disconcertingly short. Looking down, you felt your blood turn cold. Lapis fur, blue and white robes with designs... reaching up for your head, you confirmed your worst fear when you grabbed two small bunny ears.

"N- no way," you muttered, pulling your hands out of the thick sleeves and staring at them, "You've gotta be kidding me..."

Isekai. A genre revolving around the protagonist dying- often times by the legendary Truck-kun- and getting reincarnated into a fantasy world. You had read your fair share of Isekai fanfics, and had watched your fair share of anime from the genre, but you knew it was just a childish fantasy! So why was it actually happening?!

Even then, why did you have to be reincarnated as an enemy mob?! You should be enjoying yourself as a human with your lovely harem of your favorite characters...! Not... this!

Tugging your lapis-colored bunny ears down, you shrieked, "Why did it have to be an Abyss Mage?!"

-