46- You Wouldn't Steal A Harbinger

Your peanut planting adventure was going splendidly. Though peanuts typically took around half a year to grow and bear fruit, you had the power of a dozen or so Dendro Samachurls on your side. They were happy to help, putting their power to use to help speed along the growing process with their Dendro abilities, cutting down the time it took to grow them massively. In return, you allowed the Samachurls to be rewarded in the form of cookies and headpats, and anything else they wished for.

Once you had confirmed for yourself that the Dendro Samachurl's Dendro usage on the peanuts didn't have any negative side effects, you got started with having more planted, making good use of the peanuts you'd been given. The imported soil and fertilizer from Sumeru helped out a ton in the newly built fields in the Evernight Temple, along with the constant watchful nature of the Dendro Samachurls.

Astrilde and Mylin had both returned with the complete list of every food in Teyvat, leaving you to study it and think of notable things that weren't there. Fontaine had already gotten down a bunch of sweets, so you mentally began to plan a trip there to go and try some of them. But otherwise, it seemed that you were the only holder of peanuts in all of Teyvat. You didn't see tacos listed down anywhere, surprisingly, so you had that too.

If you had to use peanut products, tacos, and cheesecake to establish yourself in the culinary department, so be it. Khaenri'ahn cheesecake all the way, baby. You held out your hand, Leiptr swiftly fetching a piece of paper and a quill pen for you, remaining silent to avoid disturbing your 'divine' thought process. You stared at the quill pen, your mortal enemy, and dipped it into the inkwell on your desk. It made a wretched scratching noise when you used it, the kind that made your skin crawl.

Your face scrunched up when you dragged the pen's tip against the tip of the paper, exacerbated by the fact your desk was made of polished stone. You momentarily put aside the recipes you were about to write down. Instead, you wrote down 'invent the ballpoint pen'. With your rage placated for the moment, you scribbled down the recipes for the three things you'd picked out. Tacos were easy to make, and cheesecake had a shit ton of variety to it, but peanut butter was easily the hardest, though it'd likely pay off the most.

Peanut butter was a relatively important culinary invention, since it was a good source of protein among other things. Since the world of Teyvat was incredibly hostile, you assumed that such a thing would catch on immediately. If it somehow didn't, then you'd just have to introduce like a billion different kinds of cheesecake and hope for the best. You didn't see tiramisu on there either, and hell, you may as well go ahead and invent the oreo cookie.

Silently thanking your late nights of watching random videos, you wrote down the recipes for each as best you could remember. In theory, they were all quite simple, but in practice, it would likely turn out to be extremely time consuming. Thankfully you had a large army who'd be willing to get it done. If you could learn more about how the Ruin machines worked, then maybe you could figure out a way to automate the process too.

"How is Enjou's progress on the Ruin machines?" You asked, crossing one leg over the over to try and get more comfortable in your chair, all the while scribbling down exactly what you meant with the ballpoint pen. You did your best drawing out all of the parts, using the knowledge you'd gained by taking apart some of the pens you'd owned previously out of boredom.

"Steady," Leiptr began to recount the details of what Enjou had learned to you, "Enjou's unit has begun dismantling one of each in order to learn what all of the parts do. Putting them back together is difficult for the insides, but the outside shell is easy to figure out."

"Mm," you hummed in response, labelling all the pen parts to the best of your ability, "That's good. They listen to whatever we tell them to do, so I suppose there's no need for an immediate rush..."