Synopsis

When tragedy sends Madeline Keaton to live with her older sister Beth, Maddie thinks nothing in this world will make her want to keep on living, not even her love for music. That is until she finds a connection with Luke, her brother-in-law who is part of a large and dangerous motorcycle club called Demons Tribe. The more she heals the more she learns that Fate had other plans for her all along.

Rhyker Manson hates home, he hates his family, well besides his younger brother Jace. That's why he chose to go Nomad two years ago. That way he didn't have to see his mother who told him every day that she wished he had died instead of his twin brother. However, when he's sent an order by his father, the president of the Demons Tribe, to come home well unfortunately he can't just say "No". Dealing with family and motorcycle club chaos are what he expected to come home to, meeting Maddie Keaton was not. They say sometimes you can see your whole future just by looking at someone, well what Rhyker envisioned and what Fate had planned were two completely different things.

Luke McDaniel's days just seemed to blend into one. Day after day, week after week, the same things occurred and frankly it was all boring. Even life at home with the wife seemed a little routine as of late. However, when his wife's sister comes to stay with them after a tragic accident, he noticed a shift. He is drawn to help Maddie heal both the physical wounds as well as psychological ones and before he knows it he feels a bond unlike anyone else he's ever known. Though he knows it's wrong, he just can't seem to stay away from her, especially when dangerous unpredictable things begin to occur once Rhyker is back in town. He now finds himself wondering if he's smart enough to keep everyone he loves safe, to keep her safe?

Follow the journeys of Madeline, Rhyker, and Luke through the sweet chaos of the Demons Tribe MC life.