Wroetozerk - Making sure

Harry's POV

I was heading to Joshes house because I was bored because a why not? Simon and JJ were probably having sex, Tobi was out playing football and I saw Ethan and Vik were streaming. Josh wasn't online AND he was single so unless he pulled a girl randomly at 4pm on a Tuesday night, he's the best person to pick to hang with. I knocked his apartment door. No response.

HORNY HAROLD
Hey im outside

HORNY HAROLD
Im bored so I wanna hang if
thats good w u

DADDY ZERK
Uhm yeh come inside, keys under
the mat

DADDY ZERK
I'm assuming you've lost your key
again

HORNY HAROLD
What did you expect???

I opened the door with the key to spot Josh laying on the sofa, coughing and sneezing.

"...Josh, Josh!" I call, rushing over to find Josh half-asleep on the couch his face flushed with fever.

I pressed an anxious hand to Joshes warm forehead. "Do you want to see a doctor?"

"Mm," Josh mumbles. He sneezes. "I'm fine... just a cold."

I knew Josh was probably right. After all, he is usually correct about most things, and decent at taking care of himself. Still. The small shivers and glassy eyes didn't seem right.

"I'd feel better if you went to see a doctor, just to make sure." I admitted. Josh smiled weakly and nods, letting me help him to the car.

---------------

Short one but whatever!